Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old July 14th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
southwest ninja's maps Updated 8/6

Here is the first map I made involving the jungle terrain. I should have more to follow now that I am taking pictures of all of my creations.

Last edited by southwest ninja; August 6th, 2008 at 10:13 PM.
Old July 14th, 2008, 08:20 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
Re: southwest ninja's maps

Nice! Love the simplicity of that jungle map!

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old July 14th, 2008, 08:20 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

It is hard to tell from the pics all of the little nuances the map has (swamp maps tend to do that) but it looks like it could be alot of fun making your way across that big spread out jungle..kinda like a big game of paintball.
Old July 14th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Woah! Dude that Pwns! how many sets did you use, also I'd like to the set behind this one more, it looks really awesome! I can't wait to see more of your maps!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 14th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the comments guys! I'm trying to get better with my camera work I promise.

Onacara: There were alot of slight elevation changes that led to multiple paths to battle. Made for a great game.

scottishlad5: That map used 4 jungle sets and i believe 6 swamp sets. Unfortunately these are the only shots I have of the map in the backround. I was building it onto the table this map is on when the HouseMouse boxes arrived and it was never finished. It is an idea i still want to try so it should get built in the near future!
Old July 14th, 2008, 08:53 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja View Post
Onacara: There were alot of slight elevation changes that led to multiple paths to battle. Made for a great game.

I can tell that they are there its just hard to see on camera (if you look at my first jungle map in my thread it is hard t make them out too)
Old July 14th, 2008, 10:22 PM

Marro-Hivelord Woo who?

That is a very nice map!
Old July 15th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Colorblind Kid

Here are some images of the last map we played on. It was thrown together almost randomly and it was meant for a 4 player 1000 point free for all. We had 2 more people show up at the last minute and we wound up playing a 670 point 3 vs game which was alot of fun. I thought it was going to be unfair because the 2 people on my team both had Q9 but right out the gates Charos marched over and just demolished them both.

This one gives a nice view of the custom tower from our very own Shieldcrusher. I won it as a prize in the last tourney we held.

Old July 15th, 2008, 12:15 PM

miniandmee7 Woo who?
Re: southwest ninja's maps another map added

Nice maps SW Ninja. The swamp map is awesome, its been asked before but do you know how many sets that was?

If chocolate chip cookies are made out of chocolate chips...what are girl scout cookies made of?

If vegetabale oil is made out of vegetables...what is baby oil made of?
Old July 15th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Colorblind Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniandmee7 View Post
Nice maps SW Ninja. The swamp map is awesome, its been asked before but do you know how many sets that was?
It had 4 jungle sets and 6 swamp sets. I'm actually in the process of trying to rebuild it in virtualscape. if I ever finish I will post the build instructions.
Old July 17th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja View Post
Here are some images of the last map we played on. It was thrown together almost randomly and it was meant for a 4 player 1000 point free for all. We had 2 more people show up at the last minute and we wound up playing a 670 point 3 vs game which was alot of fun. I thought it was going to be unfair because the 2 people on my team both had Q9 but right out the gates Charos marched over and just demolished them both.

This one gives a nice view of the custom tower from our very own Shieldcrusher. I won it as a prize in the last tourney we held.

, OH MY GOSH, that map is sooooooo awesome!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 17th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

It would have been more reasonable only to quote one of his pictures and not all IMO. Great job southwest ninja, I like the custom tower and the layout of the roads.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios