Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old March 12th, 2008, 01:01 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
An Example Worth Following

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapc....ap/index.html

The amazing qualities of nature never seem to astound me.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old March 12th, 2008, 01:27 PM

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
As opposed to:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/12/chi....ap/index.html

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old March 12th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse

Sadly these type of things happen much too often. Idiots that can't get along with their spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend think that it's better to kill the kids along with themeselves either to spite the other person or they don't think of letting someone else raise their kids after they off themselves. These stories literally turn my stomach, make me hug my kids extra often and make me not want to watch or read the news.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 12th, 2008, 02:40 PM

MrBarkypants Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma
Quote:

Sadly these type of things happen much too often. Idiots that can't get along with their spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend think that it's better to kill the kids along with themeselves either to spite the other person or they don't think of letting someone else raise their kids after they off themselves. These stories literally turn my stomach, make me hug my kids extra often and make me not want to watch or read the news.
Before I had my son I would have thought "idiots...." and moved on. Now, these types of stories make me physically ill.
Old March 12th, 2008, 03:56 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarkypants
Quote:
Quote:

Before I had my son I would have thought "idiots...." and moved on. Now, these types of stories make me physically ill.
I'm already physically ill, so I can't tell if I'm getting the same feeling.
Old March 12th, 2008, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I get ill looking at your avatar.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old March 12th, 2008, 06:28 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Likewise.
Old March 12th, 2008, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Likewise.
Mine or his?

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old March 12th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Likewise.
Mine or his?
lets make this huge!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old March 12th, 2008, 07:37 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Likewise.
Mine or his?
lets make this huge!
That's what she said.
Old March 12th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
This is quickly becoming a thread mill. I suggest it be reigned in before the Powers That Be lock it down.
Old March 12th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

There are some really cool stories about dolphins. They also have been known to protect swimmers from sharks.

The other story...at least the kids are still alive. Hopefully they'll be able to get some help and turn out OK. There's a part of me that thinks the mother should be nursed back to health and then thrown off the same overpass. What's the deal. There are plenty of stories and examples of mothers screwing up bad. If these trends keep up I think men will end up getting the better treatment in custody disputes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General