Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old December 18th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Matt Helm's Customs 12/17 - Magneto

Ouch! No battle report, though, from the Down Under Blunder?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 18th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Swwet card, A3N! I tried to rep you but the system tied me down and whipped me...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the coolest, online CCG of all time!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old December 19th, 2009, 11:01 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Ouch! No battle report, though, from the Down Under Blunder?
What is there to say?

Not everyone is skilled enough to get the Airborne out first try...

Have you ever seen a fully healthy Ironman take down a fully healthy Silver Surfer? It was beautiful.

As was a four shield block from Jorhdawn (she had height) to counter a four skull attack from Sgt Drake...

It was a fun night but I had a hot hand with the dice (rolled through A3n's awesome dice tower). In fact he has lots of cool custom stuff...
Old December 19th, 2009, 04:46 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Battle report here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=28057

I think I remembered it close enough Whitestuff.

Cheers
Old December 19th, 2009, 07:42 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Although he got beat down pretty hard by Whitestuff, I personally think that A3n "Kicks Aus".

Thanks for the beauty of a card for Magneto. I couldn't have dreamed it up any better. Now all I need is for my son and I to each find a Magneto clix in our stockings.
Old December 19th, 2009, 08:00 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Glad you liked. I am in the throws of doing a Sabertooth custom at the moment. I don't know if it will be tonight but shortly I'll have it up can you please have a look over it because it is hopefully going to be the same but different to your Wolverine. Sort of like Venom & Spidey, or Hulk & Abomination. Because, like I said when I designed him, I will be using your Wolverine (just my own clix pictured in it though).

cheers
Old January 24th, 2010, 01:10 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

In an effort to get myself back up and running on some customs, I wanted to get my creative juices flowing again. Therefore, I decided to try and collect the entire Matt Helm Chronicles here in one spot. I don't know if they'll be as amusing since "you had to be there" when they were written but it gave me a nostalgic chuckle...

April 25
April 27
April 28 -1
April 28 -2
April 30 -1
April 30 -2
May 4
May 5
May 6
May 8
June 4
June 6
June 7
Aug 14
January 24
January 26 (Epilogue)

I can't believe there hasn't been an adventure since August so I'm probably missing at least one more. When I find it, I'll put it here.

Book 2:
February 1
February 8
February 11
February 14
April 12
August 6

Extra:
November 13, 2010

C3G'er of the Week Interrogation:
March 24, 2011

Marvelous Customs:
June 25, 2011

Davidlhsl Battle Stories:
February 5, 2012

The C3G Con 2020:
July 2, 2020

Last edited by Matt Helm; July 12th, 2020 at 10:39 PM.
Old January 24th, 2010, 01:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ha! I'm half tempted to "publish" this collection in a thread of its own over in the C3G forums.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2010, 12:59 AM
Captain Underpants

Re: Matt Helm's Customs

With the C3G release being so awesome, I decided to take a break from the superhero theme and go a different direction for a few custom ideas I had. I know I've been taking a long break already but the point is, I'm looking to expand my Doctor Who "TimeScape" a little bit. Hopefully if A3n is up to it (he's got awesome Dr Who customs right here) he can hook an American "Who fan" up with a little bit of that awesome art (to match the style and logo of that great Dr Who card he already gave me).

So my first attempt at a playable companion...
------------------------------------------------------------
MARTHA JONES

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
AGENT
AMBITIOUS
MEDIUM 4

LIFE: 3
MOVE: 4
RANGE: 4
ATTACK: 3
DEFENSE: 3

U.N.I.T. NETWORK TARGETING
Instead of taking a turn with Martha Jones, you may take a turn with any agent hero or squad you control. Activated figures may add 1 to their range.

TIMELORD COMPANION
All friendly Timelords within 4 clear sight spaces of Martha Jones receive an additional attack die and an additional defense die.
-------------------------------------------------------------

I used a DC Heroclix "Lex Corp Agent" as my prefered piece as it is perfect scale, fits in with the style of my Heroclix customs, and is easily available for purchase at a cheap price.

What do you think A3n... any more ink paint in the brush for little ole M.H.?
Old January 26th, 2010, 01:05 AM
Captain Underpants

Re: Matt Helm's Customs

And you though Wolverine was tough to kill, well my next Dr. Who custom may give him a run for his mutant money...
--------------------------------------------------------------
CAPTAIN JACK HARKNESS

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
AGENT
PASSIONATE
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 6
MOVE: 5
RANGE: 6
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 4

TORCHWOOD LEADER
Before taking a turn with Captain Jack, you may move 3 agents you control up to 4 spaces each.

IMMUNE TO DESTRUCTION
Captain Jack is never affected by Special Powers involving a 20-sided die roll to destroy a figure.

IMMORTALITY 15
When Captain Jack receives enough wounds to be destroyed, before removing Captain Jack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, ignore any wounds.
-------------------------------------------------------------
For Captain Jack, I went with the DC Heroclix "Hitman" piece. I always thought this guy would make a good "Neo" from the Matrix but I never got around to it.
Old January 26th, 2010, 02:48 AM

Re: Matt Helm's Customs 1/26 Dr Who Companions

Yeah I'm up for it, might be a bit slower as I'm trying to go on a computer diet . But here's Martha to begin with. I decided to keep the visual effects going as a theme so-to-speak for your Dr Who cards (well at least the good guys maybe) but only if you like it... (if not say the word & it's gone)

BTW: do you watch the series? Have you seen that Brilliant Xmas/New Year special? WOW!

Cheers
Old January 26th, 2010, 10:02 AM
Captain Underpants

Re: Matt Helm's Customs 1/26 Dr Who Companions

Man, why can't I build my rep up again . I've got to get back around here more often.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to A3n again."

Martha is outstanding. I love the effects, keep it coming. You know the Who-verse so I think I've made the right call in allowing you the art direction freedom (The Doctor was one of the prettiest cards I've ever seen).

And of course I saw the special, it was down right "Brilliant". I'm just so sad that David left the part. But on the flip side, I'm thrilled that Moffet is getting head writing duties. That guy is the man. I loved his sitcom "Coupling" and he has without a doubt written the best Dr. Who episodes each year... The Empty Child (and the Doctor Dances), The Girl in the Fireplace, Blink (best episode ever), The Library 2 parter (forgot the actual name, something with a Forrest). Moffet is killer good... I just hate the bow tie look of the new Doctor. Hopefully he'll grow on me.

I've been a closet "Who" fan since I was a kid. The first American exposure was Tom Baker and I started to like the show as a young lad. Once public television scraped up the entire series, I even got to see the old ones from Hartnell and actually fell in love with Pertwee as my favorite Dr. I fell out of the show when the second Baker took over.

The newer series was done so much better that I was thrilled. And when Tennant came into his own, he blew me away as the absolute greatest Doctor ever. Unfortunately the show switched from SciFi (sorry "SyFy") to BBCAmerica and my dumb cable company is the only one around that won't provide the channel. I have to ask my sister-in-law in Delaware to DVR the episodes and wait until I come visit... either that or find some of them for download viewing on the net.

Anyway, I'll have to find a figure that I consider good enough for the Master and then come up with a card. I'll keep looking.

Thanks again for helping me on this.

Last edited by Matt Helm; January 26th, 2010 at 10:33 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations