Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old November 11th, 2016, 03:40 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation
Re: Old School Savage Throwdown: NHSD Maryland, 11/19/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Election is over and I'm excited to make America Scape again (full disclosure - I voted for Clinton)! Can I help in any way. I'm a tad bit limited with terrain as I only have terrain from SOM (but am getting tiles for ROTV and might have a road set from eBay). Let me know!
(~~~lol~~~) . . . Thanks @Jet , I needed a good laugh today. Your slogan just reminded me of a sign I saw recently that read, "Let's ban all pre-shredded cheese and Make America Grate Again!" Gee, I hope this pun doesn't warrant D_S stabbing me in the eye with one of his teeny-tiny pencils, I know how pointy he keeps them for these events.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old November 11th, 2016, 11:51 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ok, I'm bumping this thread to start to get a better head count. @Gurei-Ornery ? @drewcula ? What about all you guys who posted "maybe"? If your name is not listed as an attendee for next Saturday, and you'd like to join us, please let me know!

Maps soon.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 12th, 2016, 09:01 AM

drewcula knows what's in an order marker drewcula knows what's in an order marker

I'm 90% OUT for this tourney. Sorry Big Ben. Still, if that 10% swings in my favor - I'll bring some Marro.

Production meetings for Elvis Birthday Fight Club got me against the ropes...
Old November 12th, 2016, 12:29 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Hosey and I will be there. Rudyvalentine might be coming with us too. I will confirm with him in a couple days.
"Make America scape again". That made me chuckle pretty good.
Old November 13th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry, I think I forgot to post that I could go. I'll be there on the 19th!

What maps will be at the tournament? I can sign up for one.
Old November 13th, 2016, 10:58 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Didn't you make one for the Ruins contest? Bring that.

= =
Old November 13th, 2016, 01:42 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Yeah, Rudyvalentine will be there too. (although I am not sure why I am bringing him, he *almost* always beats me)

I can bring a map also, probably two if needed.
Old November 13th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Great! I'll post maps soon. I'm looking forward to meeting RV.

= =
Old November 13th, 2016, 07:13 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Didn't you make one for the Ruins contest? Bring that.
I don't have a lava set so I'd need to borrow one
Old November 13th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Oh. Bring one of your other creations, then. One that works without glyphs.

= =
Old November 14th, 2016, 12:53 AM
Promising Cartographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Oh. Bring one of your other creations, then. One that works without glyphs.
Can do
Old November 14th, 2016, 05:25 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Other maps? I can bring a couple.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day