Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old May 11th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

That is going to be a high point faction. You will be lucky to get them under 1600.
YK
Since most testing goes on around 1000, this group will pose some additional testing difficulties.

I would look at the Asgardians for inspiration.

Cool to see designs for this group. I only know them from the animated Planet Hulk.

I would listen to Margloth's advice.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 11th, 2016, 03:19 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post

Name = Korg

species = Kronan
uniqueness = unique hero
class = Warbound
personality =
size/height = medium 5

life = 7
move = 4
range = 1
attack = 6
defense = 6

Super Strength

points = 300 - 350

WARBOUND COMRADERIE
Any Warbound figure you control adjacent to Korg rolls an additional defense die when defending against an adjacent attack.

ROCK WALL DEFENSE 4
If an adjacent figure attacks Korg with a normal attack, and Korg rolls at least 4 shields, korg takes no damage, and the attacking figure receives one wound.

Lava Resistant
Korg never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage and does not have to stop his movement in molten lava spaces.

The figure used for this is:
Korg #018 Incredible Hulk Marvel Heroclix Mutations and Monsters

These are updates based on suggestions from Margloth. Please keep any suggestions coming.
Old May 11th, 2016, 03:20 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, if what he says is true about Korg's power level (and a cursory examination of his Wikipedia page suggests it might be), the stats might be about right. I'd look at putting him out at 6 life, 4 move (it seems like mobility will be helped by other figures so that's not necessarily a problem and will give him a disadvantage to Thing), 6 or 7 attack and 6 defense.

Here's a suggestion for a General-type power for Hulk:

WARBOUND
After revealing an order marker on a Warbound figure you control and taking a turn with that figure, if that figure attacked and inflicted at least one wound on an enemy figure, you may take one additional turn with a Warbound figure you control.

That sounds like a group who is bound by War to me... Kind of like a less swingy version of the Wrecking Crew.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old May 11th, 2016, 03:31 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

I'd like them to come in around the same as the GotG for points.

Drax 350
Gamora 310
Groot 275
StarLord 250
Bug 200
Rocket 175

GotG 1,560

Green Scar 400-450
Korg 300-350
Hiroim 300-350
No-Name 200-250
Miek 200-250
Elloe 150-200

Warbound 1,550 - 1,850

Looking now I could probably have Hiroim at 250 -300, considering he wasn't quite strong enough to take down Dr. Strange.
Old May 11th, 2016, 03:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Well, if what he says is true about Korg's power level (and a cursory examination of his Wikipedia page suggests it might be), the stats might be about right. I'd look at putting him out at 6 life, 4 move (it seems like mobility will be helped by other figures so that's not necessarily a problem and will give him a disadvantage to Thing), 6 or 7 attack and 6 defense.

WARBOUND
After revealing an order marker on a Warbound figure you control and taking a turn with that figure, if that figure attacked and inflicted at least one wound on an enemy figure, you may take one additional turn with a Warbound figure you control.

That sounds like a group who is bound by War to me... Kind of like a less swingy version of the Wrecking Crew.
That might need a cap on it but otherwise I like the direction. Especially with one of them having a power that lets all of them move up. Maybe since you can already move them for free, the Warbound bonding should only be for attack. Then the cap could be a bit higher since you are also limited by who is in attack range. Actually I see now the OM reveal should already cap it at just one extra turn. I was thinking add the Warbound power to each card and have it work like the wrecking crew power, max of 3 or 4 attacks per turn.
Old May 11th, 2016, 03:47 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

WARBOUND

If that comes in as two powerful (since the odds are high that with his attack he will wound someone) Another route may be the opposite...

WARBOUND
After revealing an order marker on a Warbound figure you control and taking a turn with that figure, if that figure did not inflicted a wound with an attack on an enemy figure, you may take one additional turn with a Warbound figure you control.

Sort of if he's blocked or misses someone else steps up and rallies?

signature
Old May 11th, 2016, 03:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That is a nice idea too. I always liked the Hawkmen back up plan power they have.
Old May 11th, 2016, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

WARBOUND

If that comes in as two powerful (since the odds are high that with his attack he will wound someone) Another route may be the opposite...

WARBOUND
After revealing an order marker on a Warbound figure you control and taking a turn with that figure, if that figure did not inflicted a wound with an attack on an enemy figure, you may take one additional turn with a Warbound figure you control.

Sort of if he's blocked or misses someone else steps up and rallies?
I like that version of WarBound, it's not something you see too often.
Old May 11th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

The Warbound faction looks like a lot of fun - I've never heard of any of these guys before, but I really want to play them now. Unfortunately, I don't really have any suggestions or critiques.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 11th, 2016, 03:59 PM
C3G Landlord

WARBOUND
After a figure you control with the Warbound special power attacked an opponents figure and failed to inflict a wound, you may take an additional turn with a new Warbound figure you control in which they may only attack. You may continue to take turns with new Warbound figures in this way until you either successfully inflict a wound on an opponent figure, all Warbound figures you control have attacked once, or no new Warbound figures you control can attack and opponents figure.

Not sure if all that works as intended, but the idea is that each Warbound figure gets one free attack until one of them inflicts a wound. None get to attack twice though, so the power weakens with the fewer Warbound figures in still in play. Also they only get to attack so you need to spread the OM's out in order to keep everyone up close enough to attack without moving.
Old May 11th, 2016, 04:00 PM

What about something like this

WARBOUND
After revealing an order marker on a Warbound figure you control and taking a turn with that figure, if that figure did not inflicted a wound with an attack on an enemy figure, you may attack with another Warbound figure you control.

I think this may be better because of Miek/No-Name already having a turn bonding ability.
Old May 11th, 2016, 04:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
The Warbound faction looks like a lot of fun - I've never heard of any of these guys before, but I really want to play them now. Unfortunately, I don't really have any suggestions or critiques.
The Planet Hulk cartoon is worth checking out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project