Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 29th, 2019, 12:12 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
You should really make sure a design makes sense before you post it here @Heroscaper 101
What do you think I should work on.
Old May 29th, 2019, 04:48 PM

Iron Clubber is surprisingly tart

Hi guys,

some of you may have seen this custom kicking around, I figured 3FG was the next logical step.

Spoiler Alert!

Finding it difficult pricing this guy. On the one hand he is handy at controlling the board, but on the other he isn't strong in terms of survivability. That being said, that's what makes this custom so fun!

How does he stack up to the eye test?

Appreciate any feedback I receive, thanks in advance.

Last edited by Iron Clubber; May 29th, 2019 at 06:29 PM.
Old May 30th, 2019, 01:50 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I like the theme and direction of this guy, and it's nice to see another way to use some elementals without Kurrok.

That said, being able to automatically deal 2 wounds to any figure within 7 spaces of Athanasiois sounds way too powerful to me, especially since he can simultaneously revive them with a roll of an 8 or higher. I would recommend limiting it to small or medium figures or adding a D20 roll given its versatility and reducing the wounds to 1, which is still extremely powerful but not nearly as potent against heroes. I think the current price would be a fair estimate then, given how destructive he can be while still being very fragile.

Alternatively, you could work the opposite direction, drastically reducing his revival potential (I'd even be a fan of removing it altogether, since Kurrok still provides that tool) but keeping a ton of destructive power. 2 automatic wounds still feels very strong, but maybe playtesting would show differently.

If you want to keep it, have you considered moving Summon Fire Elemental to after attacking? That would prevent summoning an elemental to immediately slingshot it away, which feels a little neater to me overall.
Old June 7th, 2019, 02:36 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Sorry I didn't mean to be a nuisance, here is the question for my custom hero Electrocutioner 312. What should I name the power that can make anything a bomb?
Old June 7th, 2019, 02:39 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hi @Heroscaper 101 , I moved your post here.
Old June 25th, 2019, 11:37 PM

ALPHA PRIMUS

Soulborg Awakening 1/1
The figure used for this unit is a Mech Warrior figure from Solaris VII Heavy-Class Action Pack set. Its model name is Rifleman.
Old July 1st, 2019, 02:17 PM

FEI WONG

Way of the Fist 1/1
The figure used for this unit is Arclight figure from Uncanny X-men : Marvel set. Its model name is Arclight.
Old July 1st, 2019, 02:20 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Seems a bit one-note, but not bad overall.

I think it's probably overcosted. I'd start testing at 110 or so.
Old July 3rd, 2019, 12:39 PM

The figure used for this unit is Arclight figure from Uncanny X-men : Marvel set. Its model name is Arclight.

P.S. I made some changes to the Fei Wong custom, but I cannot post the card image to facebook. To see the changes you may need to look at my thread or something.
Old July 3rd, 2019, 12:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post

P.S. I made some changes to the Fei Wong custom, but I cannot post the card image to facebook. To see the changes you may need to look at my thread or something.
If you don't have a card, please post the stats here. This is not a thread to say "go look at my customs thread".
Old July 3rd, 2019, 12:58 PM

Name = Fei Wong
General = Einar
Planet = Earth
Species = Human
Uniquity = Unique
Type = Hero
Class = Fighter
Personality = Resolute
Size = Medium
Height = 5

Master Stats
Life = 6
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 3
Defense = 4

Basic Stats
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 4
Defense = 5

Points = 215
(Single Spaced)

Whirlwind Kick
After moving and before attacking, you may choose any figure/s adjacent to Fei Wong. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 18 or higher, the chosen figure/s receives one wound.

Brawler
When rolling attack dice for a normal attack, Fei Wong always adds 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

Adrenaline Rush
If Fei Wong has 4 or more wounds on her Army Card, add 1 to her attack dice and add 1 to her defense dice.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = None

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; July 4th, 2019 at 07:33 PM.
Old July 4th, 2019, 07:44 PM

P.S. I made some to the Fei Wong custom hero. Her first ability is a AoE Whirlwind Kick, if you manage to roll a 18 or higher on the D20. The next is called Brawler, nothing new just a automatic skull. Lastly Adrenaline Rush which gives Fei Wong 1 attack & defense die, if their are 4 or more wounds on the card. Any opinions about these abilities, I will enjoy feedback of any kind.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards