Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 23rd, 2019, 09:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Laserbeak

I wasn't sure how to respond to A3n's comment, but I didn't take any offense to it at all or consider it a reason to reopen the thread. I'm not sure how a large, advanced robotic eagle, that shoots laser beams is too powerful at 140 points, Mocking Bird is 130 points and she is a normal human that hits people with sticks. I'm guessing he had it in his head that the tapes would be under 100 points each and thus really cheap additions to Soundwave, while I think 140 points is already pretty cheap when compared to the 410 point Megatron and 300+ point Soundwave. Just a difference of opinion, no big deal to me.
Old May 24th, 2019, 01:02 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I wasn't sure how to respond to A3n's comment, but I didn't take any offense to it at all or consider it a reason to reopen the thread. I'm not sure how a large, advanced robotic eagle, that shoots laser beams is too powerful at 140 points, Mocking Bird is 130 points and she is a normal human that hits people with sticks. I'm guessing he had it in his head that the tapes would be under 100 points each and thus really cheap additions to Soundwave, while I think 140 points is already pretty cheap when compared to the 410 point Megatron and 300+ point Soundwave. Just a difference of opinion, no big deal to me.
This is all I meant. If i had any real concerns I would've specified them.

Just thinking that adding multiple cassettes onto Soundwave is going to be expensive & that he (Laserbeak) could've been made less powerful & still be representative. He was a great scout but didn't do much in the battles. The powers you have here do suit him & justify the cost. Just at this power level it puts him in a range as a stand-alone "hero" & that's not what I expect for him.

I am not asking for a change. Just expressing my surprise. Which might mean there maybe others in public that may have this same surprise as me when you release it.
Old May 24th, 2019, 09:59 PM
A Robot in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Pretty much every version of Soundwave is on the higher end of the TF scale powerwise, so I don't think there's anything theme breaky here. Like he's no Megatron or Overlord or whatnot, but he's usually got fairly high strength and durability along with the whole 'mind reading spymaster full of tiny men' thing. Like Marvel Soundwave was I think the only Tf to recover from a hit from the Underbase without cheating and Cartoon Soundwave has probably the best track record of any normal con fight wise.

About the only 'true' Soundwave, so like not counting Beast Mutant Soundwave and such, that isn't somewhat 'super-cybertronian' is Animated Soundwave which has both special circumstances for that and no relevance to this card.

But yeah, I guess for people not particularly familiar with him/ only familiar with specific bits of certain versions it might come across as being a little strong. Not really anything to do about that though.

EDIT: Not to say anyone was really suggesting to do anything in the first place.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 24th, 2019, 10:53 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think all the Transformers so far have come in a bit higher than I was expecting. (Like everyone else, not saying that’s a problem at all) I probably would’ve stuck Optimus and Megatron around 350. But I feel like Laserbeak and Soundwarp make sense where they are when scaled with OP & M being at 410.
Old May 24th, 2019, 11:14 PM
A Robot in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yes, I do feel like I'm scaled very well compared to Optimus and Megatron.

Transformers power scale is a tricky thing. It's kinda all over the place even within individual continuities. Worth noting that Optimus and Megs are both explicitly 'super powered' compared to other Transformers in most continuities though. Like the IDW ones are point one percenters, they straight up have mutated super-souls basically, and Marvel Optimus is basically empowered by robot god more-or-less.

IIRC, IDW Optimus has been officially stated to be 'as strong as Thor' actually. Not like he's really portrayed that way consistently (even just within IDW), but Thor and Supes have never been very consistent either.

I think the current level the C3G stuff is at is on the higher end of what they could fall between, but I think that's somewhat required given the way point costs have worked out in C3G and I think there's a lot of merit to having the big marquee guys at Superman level just for coolness factor.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 24th, 2019, 11:51 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

In my book, they all warrant a pretty high price just by virtue of being gigantic robots with huge lasers weaponry.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 06:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I didn't glue him down, but I did cut Super Adaptoid off his base and set Laserbeak up on it. Looks great!!

Still not sure about gluing my Laserbeak onto the base, but I do think this should be the official look for the figure since he has the always flying power and doesn't look quite right sitting on the ground. Plus with him up higher in the air his wings pose less of an issue for overlap into adjacent hexes. Does that mean I need to take some card quality pics of him on a flight stand, or is what's on the card fine as is?
Old June 3rd, 2019, 07:21 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm fine with it as-is. If people want to include the flight stand or not is their prerogative.
Old July 13th, 2019, 08:58 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

EPB

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old July 21st, 2019, 11:52 AM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Cleared.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old July 24th, 2019, 08:52 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

EPB cleared, art links updated, moving to release holding.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old October 21st, 2019, 03:25 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

Is the figure info here correct? Looks like a copy/paste from Ravage.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library