Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 28th, 2019, 12:56 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Topdown Figure Requests

Hey Sir H, I still need the 20th Maine that is standing and aiming. If you check the document linked in the OP, I did put all three you sent me, but the first and third are the same guy.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

google sheets:
ohs link generator/attack outcomes

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old March 31st, 2019, 01:59 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Anybody want to claim some more or send me some pics?

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:

google sheets:

Old March 31st, 2019, 02:23 AM

Zetsubo knows what's in an order marker Zetsubo knows what's in an order marker Zetsubo knows what's in an order marker

I can send you Patrick Ferguson and Prince al'Kahora by tomorrow
Old March 31st, 2019, 10:47 AM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Here's the Sentinels of Grax and Garrett Burns.
Old April 1st, 2019, 02:06 PM
This is merely a joke.

Thanks Zetsubo and Arch! All of those have been added to the doc in the OP.
@Leaf_It , I think you're up at this point, if you're still good for that.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:

google sheets:

Old April 1st, 2019, 02:37 PM

Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Thanks Zetsubo and Arch! All of those have been added to the doc in the OP.
@Leaf_It , I think you're up at this point, if you're still good for that.
Yup. Sorry, just forgot. Give me a bit...
Old April 1st, 2019, 02:48 PM
This is merely a joke.

No problem, it's very much appreciated!

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:

google sheets:

Old April 1st, 2019, 10:30 PM

BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Would you want more of the unreleased figures as well? I'm thinking especially the ones currently in public playtesting since I could help out with some of those like Deltacron and the mantis people.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 12:25 AM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Would you want more of the unreleased figures as well? I'm thinking especially the ones currently in public playtesting since I could help out with some of those like Deltacron and the mantis people.
You might want to check the Public Playtesting forum again, because you won't find Deltacron anymore...

But yeah, any unreleased figures are good too! I've already put up 10 unreleased figures in the document linked in the OP.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:

google sheets:

Old April 2nd, 2019, 02:07 PM
This is merely a joke.

Got Leaf_It's pictures yesterday night and put them up in the doc this morning.

Down to only 10 figures left and we're up to date!

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:

google sheets:

Old April 2nd, 2019, 05:34 PM
This is merely a joke.

I don't know who has permissions to the VC and VC Aquilla templates, but could one of you give me access so I can get all these figures added and clean up a few other things there?
@dok @Kinseth @Dysole

(Alternatively, you could just do it yourself, but I'm happy to do it if it's helpful).

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:

google sheets:

Old April 3rd, 2019, 12:03 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

OK, gave you the keys. Make sure to gas it up before you bring it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Clerics in D&D are not adept at fighting.

Online Heroscape!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events