Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 14th, 2018, 08:39 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
It looks like it was the Shadow not the Master that took control of K9.
Was that the story with the other Time Lord, Drax? I remember really liking that character.
Old November 14th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yes, I believe so. The end of the Time Key quest.
Old November 15th, 2018, 01:25 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Does anybody have thoughts on the Twelfth Doctor? He’s one of the ones I’ve been struggling with the most. (along with the Ninth)
So far, some ideas I’ve had are allowing him to choose between the Sonic Screwdriver and the Sonic Sunglasses at the beginning of the game, some sort of “Listen!” power, a power to represent his obsessiveness/iron will (maybe called Hell Bent?), and a personality of Rebellious. (something on the vaguer side because he goes through some big personality changes in his run) Ultimately though, I haven’t felt like I’ve been able to mesh those ideas into something solid.
Anyone have better/different ideas?
Old November 15th, 2018, 03:15 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have not seen a bunch of him. That is sort of where I left off.
What are the Sonic Sunglasses?
The 9th Doctor has to be fierce. Something that makes him better as he is wounded.
Or a power that only works when he has one or two Life left.
Old November 15th, 2018, 03:49 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
I have not seen a bunch of him. That is sort of where I left off.
What are the Sonic Sunglasses?
Pretty much what they say on the tin. At one point, his Screwdriver gets destroyed, but it's revealed he has a backup with some shades that can do the same things as the Sonic Screwdriver. He uses the Sunglasses for about a season before getting a new Screwdriver, then for the rest of his run he uses both.

Quote:
The 9th Doctor has to be fierce. Something that makes him better as he is wounded.
Or a power that only works when he has one or two Life left.
That makes sense. I agree rage/PTSD should be one of the main focuses for him, I just was having trouble figuring out how to do that.
Old November 15th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe something that makes him react strongly to figure destruction/potential figure destruction?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 15th, 2018, 05:29 PM

That sounds like an interesting angle to explore.
Could incorporate both. Self destruction and the destruction or near destruction of others.
Feeling Penance Stare style maybe?
Old November 15th, 2018, 05:57 PM
Just A Head

I think variations on that could work for both of them. Nine can fly into a rage and become more dangerous if people around him get hurt. A big part of Twelve’s character is that he’s more of an introvert that bonds very closely with one or two people at a time. Maybe he can choose a figure at the start of the game and get some sort of boost if they are/aren’t destroyed?
Old November 15th, 2018, 06:18 PM

I think you have found a direction.
You are lucky to have Bats in the mix.
Old November 15th, 2018, 06:32 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
I think you have found a direction.
You are lucky to have Bats in the mix.
Aren’t we all!
Old November 26th, 2018, 05:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Let's not get carried away now. This thread is very much Mr. Nobody and very little me!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 26th, 2018, 05:27 PM

Agreed but those little extra somethings can really make a design.
I always felt blessed when @Margloth chimed in on one of my designs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy