Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 13th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Added you Toddrew.
Old November 13th, 2006, 09:02 PM

jasinskiracing has disabled reputation
i'll have a few more customs posted shortly.....just waiting for figures to arrive

does anyone have a Heroclix "THOR" they wanna ditch? i have an awesome idea for Thor
Old November 13th, 2006, 10:04 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
MiniatureGeek

EDIT: This thread should be stickied.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old November 13th, 2006, 10:08 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniatureGeek
MiniatureGeek

Added you to the list.

I think we will rework the A Custom Unit Starter Guide - All reference threads linked to include a link to this thread, and possibly make it a one stop shop for all things Custom Units. We don't wanna run into Sticky Creep again.
Old November 13th, 2006, 10:25 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
MiniatureGeek

Added you to the list.

I think we will rework the A Custom Unit Starter Guide - All reference threads linked to include a link to this thread, and possibly make it a one stop shop for all things Custom Units. We don't wanna run into Sticky Creep again.
First thing, thanks for that, second, I didn't even think about the whole Sticky creep thing, good idea on your part. Also I'm lovin' the Thanksgiving Reaper look.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old November 13th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
MiniatureGeek

Added you to the list.

First thing, thanks for that, second, I didn't even think about the whole Sticky creep thing, good idea on your part. Also I'm lovin' the Thanksgiving Reaper look.
We had a TON of Stickies in this section (not just this section, but a lot of sections) they all got condensed into the thread I linked.

Malechi made my avatar. I have a few more holiday ones. Can't wait until next month.
Old November 13th, 2006, 11:01 PM

Zeek Woo who?
Zeek's Customs

"HeroScape is the Destination." Revdyer Fri Jan 04, 2008.

My customs!
Old November 13th, 2006, 11:14 PM
Site Admin

Zeek added.

Hope I am not stepping on your toes Euryon.
Old November 13th, 2006, 11:19 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Grungebob has a few too

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 13th, 2006, 11:21 PM
Site Admin

GB added.
Old November 13th, 2006, 11:38 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Screamingtruth

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 13th, 2006, 11:41 PM
Site Admin

Never seen that guy around before, but I added him to the list anyways.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards