Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 7th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!
More Warforged???

Ok so I know I am not very knowledgeable about DnD, but are there more Warforged sculpts that we can see in HeroScape?

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old July 7th, 2010, 03:31 PM

DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker
Re: More Warforged???

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ight=warforged
Old July 7th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Master Custom Creator & HS Codex Editor-in-Chief

atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby!

There are a few more Warforged figures. The Titan and The Lord of Blades we won't se as HS figure, one is to big the other is a premier character. Two are similar to the squad member in this pack but both have shields. The last three have distinct hero possibilities. These are an Infiltrator (interesting human looking figure with a pistol crossbow), Scout (small sized with twin short swords) and Barbarian(best looking of all the warforged and has a large sword). All 3 have interesting D&d skirmish powers. The Scout could be a common hero.

The Meaning of Life is to Give Life Meaning!

The More I learn, the Less I know.
Old July 7th, 2010, 04:24 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Warforged

"One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza

Old July 7th, 2010, 04:52 PM

tomcollins2000 knows what's in an order marker tomcollins2000 knows what's in an order marker

also Lord of the blades

Knowledge is Power.
Power Corrupts.
Study Hard.
Be Evil.

Last edited by tomcollins2000; July 7th, 2010 at 05:05 PM.
Old July 7th, 2010, 04:53 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think there are plenty to make another squad and a few more heroes.

There are also Kruthik, which I think would make sick Vydar robots:

^a three squad and one hero

Looking through the D&D miniatures gallery there's plenty more figures that can come in as Vydar recruits.
Old July 7th, 2010, 05:06 PM

tomcollins2000 knows what's in an order marker tomcollins2000 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
I think there are plenty to make another squad and a few more heroes.

There are also Kruthik, which I think would make sick Vydar robots:

^a three squad and one hero

Looking through the D&D miniatures gallery there's plenty more figures that can come in as Vydar recruits.
that would be cool

Knowledge is Power.
Power Corrupts.
Study Hard.
Be Evil.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion