Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 4th, 2008, 01:44 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
The Silver Surfer's Customs(not playtested/working progress)

Iron Man

Cost:260??

Human
Unique Hero
Adventurer
Arrogant
MEDIUM 5

Life: 5
Move: 6
Range: 5
Attack: 3
Defense: 5

Super Strength

Special abilities
Flight
Double Attack
Iron Armor (When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from small or medium figures, add 2 automatic shields, unless the attacking figure is adjacent and has super strength, then only add 1 sheild)

Hobgoblin

Unique Hero
Human
Criminal
Maniac
MEDIUM 5

Life: 5
Move: 6
Range: 4
Attack: 4
Defense: 5

Flight
Super Strength

Pumpkin Stun Bomb Special Attack
Range 6. Lob 12. Attack 4
Use this power up to 3 times per game. Start with 3 Pumpkin Stun Bomb markers on this card. Remove a marker to throw a Pumpkin Stun Bomb, then choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this power. Roll 4 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. If any figure receives at least 2 wound markers from this attack, roll a d20. If they roll 1-15, they are stunned, and you may remove one order marker at random from that figure's Army card.

Razor Bats Special Attack
Range 5. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. The chosen figure rolls 2 less defense dice against Razor Bats Special Attack.

Remember to please comment, so I can perfect these guys, and get my brother to agree to let me use them. Thanks!

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old February 4th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I deleted your poll, as it really has nothing to do with this thread and wouldn't belong in the Marvel customs section either.

PS you should consider calming down on the polls in general.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 4th, 2008, 07:40 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Pushing abilities are very difficult to word appropriately. It is possible, but a lot of little clauses have to be included to make sure the power is playable, thematic, and not abusable. That said, you may want to take a look at these Iron Man Armor cards made by GreyOwl. He did a very good job on them and you may get some help from looking them over.

Old February 5th, 2008, 12:40 AM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Pushing abilities are very difficult to word appropriately. It is possible, but a lot of little clauses have to be included to make sure the power is playable, thematic, and not abusable. That said, you may want to take a look at these Iron Man Armor cards made by GreyOwl. He did a very good job on them and you may get some help from looking them over.
Yeah, thanks.
He did a very good job. I'll have to look over those some more, and come up with some more definite stats of my own.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old February 5th, 2008, 05:06 AM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
I deleted your poll, as it really has nothing to do with this thread and wouldn't belong in the Marvel customs section either.
*watching the dark figure swoop away into the night*

Bless you for using your powers for good!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations