Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old November 9th, 2019, 04:17 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!
Re: Lobster's Public Design Workshop

Zemo is probably the best, but there痴 classic Red Skull, Brit, Robot, Prof X and plenty other that I知 sure I知 not thinking of. These guys don稚 seem that exciting compared to any of the above. I知 fine with more hubs, I壇 just like to see a little more pop to them
Old November 9th, 2019, 04:23 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think stealing some tricks from the Guardians of the Universe could be cool. Similar types of characters.
Old November 9th, 2019, 04:27 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Zemo is probably the best, but there痴 classic Red Skull, Brit, Robot, Prof X and plenty other that I知 sure I知 not thinking of. These guys don稚 seem that exciting compared to any of the above. I知 fine with more hubs, I壇 just like to see a little more pop to them
Hush.

(Proper noun, not verb ).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 9th, 2019, 04:43 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love all the designs you mentioned LP, but they each come with some type of minor flaw that alienates them from being an ideal, cheap, generalist, leader. I think the thing I'm searching for is really specific for my groups of guys. For instance they would never draft Prof. X as a generalist because obviously his cost his wrapped up in the double mutant turns. Classic Red Skull is 190 but only 3 defense. Robot and Brit have a 6 space restriction.

Essentially, I have complained that my group tends to draft the same guys over and over. Their response was that the cool stand alone figures just don't have the competitve edge without a generic leader. This was my attempt to remedy that, but I think its a problem for my guys only. After all we are playing 3v3 or so every month.
Old November 9th, 2019, 04:47 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

I知 not sure you can have a cheap generalist leader without them being too powerful. Zemo is pushing that line for his utility and ability to shut down enemy figures for protection. I get wanting more. If we can make new ones as interesting as the rest of the list (and Hush of course, thanks Bats!) while still being unique, I知 all for it! I知 just not excited by this as is.
Old November 9th, 2019, 04:54 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I知 not sure you can have a cheap generalist leader without them being too powerful. Zemo is pushing that line for his utility and ability to shut down enemy figures for protection. I get wanting more. If we can make new ones as interesting as the rest of the list (and Hush of course, thanks Bats!) while still being unique, I知 all for it! I知 just not excited by this as is.
Yea, I think my need here is gonna demand boring This is probably something better suited for a personal custom. Literally a figure with just the first power would be perfect and cheap
Old November 9th, 2019, 06:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd suggest setting up some scenario type of games, where the figure draft lists are limited, in order to mix things up a bit. I've done it for my group and they were quite successful. People enjoyed playing the lesser used units more knowing that everyone was drafting from the same limited list and thus it was an even playing field. Last one we ran involved, Demons, Undead, Werewolves, MD figures, and those who hunted them like Blade/Buffy/Black Knight. Everyone still drafted their army however they wanted, but the draft list only included like 80 cards or so. Spell cards were helpful for filling in the cracks, and I believe I made a rule where everyone had to draft at least one MD figure. Zombies are also good for filling out an army. It was pretty fun as everyone had an MD figure to counter their opponents MD figure with. Once player had some monster hunters, while another had monsters. I can see it I still have the draft list saved somewhere if you want to see it.
Old November 11th, 2019, 01:48 PM

We normally do have rules about meeting a certain figure requirement. Funny enough our last game was a mandatory MD character and at least one spell Sometimes you have to draft at least one squad, or one figure less than 100 points, and every game you have to draft at least one figure that has never been played. It has worked pretty well over time but there are still 100s of figures that have never been played, as I said that’s mostly the stubbornness of my friends
Old November 11th, 2019, 01:51 PM
One time at band camp...

I mean, I've played those few figures I mentioned boat loads of times, so I totally understand playing what you like and are familiar with!
Old November 11th, 2019, 02:05 PM

I just had an idea for 50% Chad. Originally there was some conflict between his Ripe Stench and his Massive Kick. Obviously you wouldn’t wanna kick someone away if ou were trying to negate their defense. But if his stench is so strong it’s stops them from flying then they can take falling damage!
Quote:

The figure used is a modded repaint of Dr. Manhattan #011
Tutorial on how to chop and paint 50% Chad

Name = 50% Chad
Secret Identity = N/A
Species = Legs
Uniqueness = Unique Hero
Class = Streaker
Personality = Absurd

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 7

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 50

RIPE STENCH
All figures that are not Androids or Constructs within 2 spaces of 50% Chad subtract one from their defense, and cannot use the flying special power.

HIGH STEPPING 4
When counting spaces for 50% Chad’s movement, elevation changes up to 4 levels count as one space. You may ignore 50% Chad's height of 7 when climbing. 50% Chad may step over water without stopping, step over figures smaller than huge without becoming engaged, and step over obstacles with a height of 4 or less.

MASSIVE KICK
When attacking an opponent's small, or medium figure, if 50% Chad rolls equal or more skulls than the defending figure you may place that figure one space away in a straight line.

Last edited by L0B5T3R; November 12th, 2019 at 10:57 AM.
Old November 11th, 2019, 02:15 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Nothing important...

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; November 11th, 2019 at 02:38 PM.
Old November 11th, 2019, 02:16 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Spoilers, chap!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project