Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 4th, 2019, 01:16 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Robb's Custom Figures - UPDATED (Added Elf 07-14)

With the Photobucket ruination and the great hard drive failure of 2016 I've lost many of what was originally here. The game has drastically changed in the past several years with the original final waves and SoV/C3V VC continuation so I'd need to adapt and change much of what I had anyway. I have a few print outs I may update however I am adding in a few newer ideas I've been working on in the modern age of Heroscape.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 4th, 2019, 01:16 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Krasis (Large) Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica #027 - https://www.miniaturemarket.com/ddggr-027.html

GENERAL=VINKRA ZALL
GENERAL = AQUILLA
PLANET = VALHALLA
SPECIES = CROKDALON
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MARAUDER
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 7

LIFE = 6
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 140

FEROCIOUS RAGE BONDING
After revealing an Order Marker on the Vinkra Zall, you may take a turn with one other Common Squad Ferocious Army Card you control or up to two other Common Hero Ferocious Army Cards you control. Once any turns taken with those Army Cards are completed, continue the turn with Vinkra Zall.

CHOMP
Before attacking, choose one small or medium figure adjacent to Vinkra Zall. If the chosen figure is a Squad figure, destroy it. If the chosen figure is a Hero figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, destroy the chosen Hero.

SLITHER
Vinkra Zall does not have to stop her movement when entering water spaces.

Last edited by robbdaman; November 4th, 2019 at 02:20 PM.
Old November 4th, 2019, 01:50 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I think your missing the last part of Ferocious Rage bonding.

I was wondering what to do with the mini. This looks like a good start.
Old November 4th, 2019, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I think your missing the last part of Ferocious Rage bonding.

I was wondering what to do with the mini. This looks like a good start.
Copy paste error. I have three different wordings for the bonding. Hard to determine what is needed and necessary.

Old November 5th, 2019, 02:43 PM

Re: Robb's Custom Figures - UPDATED 11/4/19

Baldur's Gate Descent Into Avernus #020 Maw Demon (U) https://www.miniaturemarket.com/ddbgda-020.html

NAME = XORVAW DEVOURER
PLANET = TORIL
GENERAL = AQUILLA
SPECIES = XORVAW
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = DEVOURER
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS
SIZE/HEIGHT = SMALL 3

LIFE = 1
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 2
POINTS = 30

ROLLING BITE
Before moving if a Xorvaw Devourer has a height advantage on an opponent’s figure, it may add 2 dice to its attack that turn.

Last edited by robbdaman; November 9th, 2019 at 06:14 PM.
Old November 9th, 2019, 12:42 PM

Re: Robb's Custom Figures - UPDATED 11/4/19

Shield Dwarf Wizard #8/55 D&D Icons of the Realms: Rage of Demons

NAME=ARGUS CRYSTALSPLITTER
GENERAL = AQUILLA
PLANET = TORIL
SPECIES = DWARF
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WIZARD
PERSONALITY = PRECISE
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 80

SHARD SHATTER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack Special.
Choose a figure to attack. Roll 4 attack dice against the chosen figure. If the defending figure receives at least 1 wound, you may also choose two other figures adjacent to the targeted figure to be affected by Shard Shatter Special Attack. Then roll 2 attack die for all adjacent figures next to the chosen figure. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

MYSTIC SHIELD
When rolling defense dice against a special attack, add one die for Argus Crystalsplitter and any dwarf figures adjacent to him.

Last edited by robbdaman; November 9th, 2019 at 06:14 PM.
Old November 9th, 2019, 04:41 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Robb's Custom Figures - UPDATED 11/9/19

Honestly my only suggestion for him is to just make Shard Shatter into a straight splash damage attack. You can go with either 3 or 4 attack, but I’ve yet to see a custom where a weaker radius is elegant. Either way, cool wizard. Mystic Shield is handy vs Dragons too.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards