Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old October 12th, 2019, 09:15 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I don't think getting something out of it is the right reason to become a site supporter. I think the best reason is you love the site and want to support its continued existence.

I think I probably could've made a decent case to become a contributor if that's the route I wanted to go. But I chose another direction.
That doesn't answer the question pertaining to being a contributor, but nonetheless I think I've come to the conclusion of what I will personally do. Thanks for humoring my curiosity.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 12th, 2019, 10:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For sure. I only really have my personal experience to offer, though. Other than hearing people asking for contributor status for one reason or another and seeing it granted in a few situations, I don't really know that much about it or get too involved with it as a concept.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 13th, 2019, 01:56 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I became a site supporter a few years back after I had already been using the site just about daily for a few years. Just wanted to make sure the lights were kept on at a place I enjoyed hanging out at, and I appreciate the site isn't covered in click bait ads everywhere. Don't think I've ever used any of the 'perks' that came with becoming a site supporter, if I did I didn't realize it.
Old October 13th, 2019, 03:29 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Also, if anyone has a "list" of perks that you get from being a site supporter that would greatly help my decision.
I swear I thought there was a list somewhere, but I can't find it now. If anyone knows where that is, please speak up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Could someone help me with how to PM someone images?
If you're not a site supporter, I don't think you can ... sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
... but I'm not even sure that i finally got a real answer to my question... it is really linked to Contributor role, or is it just an Admin trick..?
Avatar size is linked to usergroup. Certain usergroups have the larger size; certain ones don't. I sort of thought that contributors did have the larger size, but they didn't. Now they do. That's all.

Quote:
Is the Contributor badge pretty much the same as the site supporter badge, but is just given to certain individuals for no charge? I understand that people asking for the contributor status are people that intend to make content for the site, but what is it that makes them eligible for those freebies?
No, you have a misunderstanding there: Contributor status isn't for people who plan to make things for the site. It's for people who have already contributed to the site in some significant ways. It's much easier for site supporters to contribute, but some people bust their ass and contribute anyway, even without that. Contributor status is their reward.

And, no, Contributor is not the same as Site Supporter. Contributors get a number of things that "regular" users (technically, "Registered Users") don't get; site supporters get a number of things even beyond that. For instance, the larger avatar size used to be one of those things, until like 3 days ago. There are some more things as well. The ability to hand out negative reputation would probably be the most significant one. But there's probably others; it's not trivial to figure out what all the differences are, or else I would just go look it up for you. But the point is, there are advantages to being a Site Supporter that being a Contributor won't get you. No promises as to whether those are any advantages you might actually be interested in or not.

Of course, if you want to start contributing a bunch of stuff, and do that for a few months or years or what-have-you, you could get the Contributor status instead, and it might be all you need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 13th, 2019, 04:29 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Central Perk

For me personally, a functionally limitless PM box is the best perk of being a Site Supporter, although I do really like being able to upload to the site directly as well.

~Dysole, who has far and away the most PMs on the site; it's not even close
Old October 13th, 2019, 06:38 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Thanks for the more spelled out version @Xotli and also @Dysole for spelling out the other perk. I mainly was wondering just for ease of access to upload pictures and such which got me wondering about the other. I dont wish to have the contributor title and most of this was for my curiosity and to see if I wanted to Justify the cost of uploading pictures easier. I appreciate all you guys feedback and am satisfied in my curiosity. Thanks for your time in responding to me.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 13th, 2019, 10:31 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

My curiosity is also more than fulfilled with all those information. Thanks a lot guys.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old October 13th, 2019, 02:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Central Perk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
For me personally, a functionally limitless PM box is the best perk of being a Site Supporter, although I do really like being able to upload to the site directly as well.

~Dysole, who has far and away the most PMs on the site; it's not even close

That explains why I haven't been prompted to delete some PMs in a while.
Old October 13th, 2019, 02:31 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I got the PM perk from working for the Codex. Best thing I've got out of that!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 15th, 2019, 02:44 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I got the PM perk from working for the Codex. Best thing I've got out of that!
Site supporters still have significantly more PM space though, still. But yeah, the extension in space is a big upgrade.

~TGRF.
Old October 17th, 2019, 03:49 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Also, if anyone has a "list" of perks that you get from being a site supporter that would greatly help my decision.
I swear I thought there was a list somewhere, but I can't find it now. If anyone knows where that is, please speak up.
I found it! It wasn't a forum post at all, but rather a Codex article; that explains why my search-fu was failing me.

Contributors and Supporters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 17th, 2019, 12:08 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Thanks @Xolti. I will also take the time to say that Moderators get special permissions as well (outside of deleting/moving forum threads/posts), but I will leave it at that as I don't want to make others jealous (or have access removed that @Xotli was also not aware of )

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online