Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 3rd, 2018, 02:30 AM

BeardBeyond rolls all skulls baby! BeardBeyond rolls all skulls baby! BeardBeyond rolls all skulls baby! BeardBeyond rolls all skulls baby! BeardBeyond rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
Theyre too perfect NOT to use, particularly the "squads" that don't have human faces.
Couldn't the official units of these guys just have the face repainted? It would only take a very small application of paint to accomplish, and give more soulborg options.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:00 AM

Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBeyond View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
Theyre too perfect NOT to use, particularly the "squads" that don't have human faces.
Couldn't the official units of these guys just have the face repainted? It would only take a very small application of paint to accomplish, and give more soulborg options.
I don't think we even need to worry about it.

Warden 816 has a face that to me looks alien, but in no way looks robotic. These guy could be the same, with faces that don't look robotic, but the rest of them clearly being robotic. When I first got Warden 816, I actually didn't know he was a Soulborg until I read his species. He just looks like an alien with a gun to me.

Last edited by Leaf_It; July 3rd, 2018 at 09:06 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:45 AM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Honestly, the making them robots angle could work, but I genuinely think it'd be cooler, more distinct and add more variety to the game to make them Human or Mariedian chaps in power armour - power armour is a common enough sci-fi staple that Heroscape doesn't have yet, after all.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old July 3rd, 2018, 11:58 AM

Talyn knows what's in an order marker Talyn knows what's in an order marker Talyn knows what's in an order marker

Agreed, AstroKing did a really cool thing with his where the big suit had an eject ability and one of the smaller guys was the ejected pilot that could only play after the mech suit was destroyed. It opens up the possibility for things like that we havent seen before.

On another note, Schleich is coming out with some new monster sculpts this month that may work good for Heroscape, not sure if they will be too large though. Some of their other sets are also great for this.

https://www.amazon.com/Schleich-Smal.../dp/B00PP6W7EQ

https://www.wonderlandmodels.com/pro...stone-monster/

https://www.wonderlandmodels.com/pro...-golem-weapon/

Also this crystal could be useful:
https://www.wonderlandmodels.com/pro...ic-fire-sword/

Last edited by Talyn; July 3rd, 2018 at 03:14 PM.
Old July 16th, 2018, 11:59 PM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker

For those who may be interested The Golem Arcana figures are still on clearance at miniature market with over 20+ figures for $7 a piece the Zikia Earthfall is beautifully painted about a Large 7-8 and fits perfectly on a Large peanut and looks like a unique hero for a squad of Pummelroot Elementals to follow

My Trade List New Painted Fyorlag Proxies!
Old August 29th, 2018, 08:50 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quick, someone design something!!!

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 29th, 2018, 01:08 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Holy!!! So many good minis. Let’s not miss out on this opportunity!

Those AT-43 Regulator guys could make for a cool unique squad or individual heroes.

The Kheris Hero Box could be an awesome addition to the Nhah Scirh, @superfrog maybe this mini for your Custom you were working on?

I don’t know about Arcane Legions, do they come unpainted?

Some of the Golem Arcana minis look really promising as well...especially the Urugal Crypt Tick, Urugal Relentless and Urugal Marrow Witch.

Closeout Sale ends September 4th. @Dad_Scaper think that’s enough time for the C3V to make a decision on some minis?
Old August 29th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Arcane Legions are prepainted (I think, see edit) but are a smaller scale than Heroscape - 25mm, maybe 20mm. They don't compare well unless you are going for a Hobbit-sized race, perhaps.

Edit: I'm sure I've bought some pre-painted Arcane Legions in the past, hoping to use them for Scape. However, I clicked through to a Roman Army pack and it describes them as unpainted.

Edit 2: Some of the small packs are described as painted, so I guess it varies for Arcane Legions.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 29th, 2018, 01:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I think I'm going to stick with what I've got just since there's still a Kheris Fehn association in my mind with that mini.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

google sheets:
ohs link generator/attack outcomes

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old August 29th, 2018, 01:55 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Eh... this could be concerning, as someone who doesn't have all the C3V minis yet - where else can one get Confrontation and AT-43 minis? I particularly still need to pick up some of the remaining Varkaanans, the Nhah Scirh and Microcorp Troopers at some stage.

- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old August 29th, 2018, 02:00 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I (personally, not wearing my ERB hat) think we won't use any of these, for exactly the reason L_O just mentioned. As a closeout sale, it's pretty much one single opportunity to get the figures, which would suck for people in like a month.

Many of the figures you mentioned are in this sale, though (Nhah Scirh and most of the Varkaanan squads), so I'd give it a shot.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

google sheets:
ohs link generator/attack outcomes

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old August 29th, 2018, 02:03 PM
Not Citrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I (personally, not wearing my ERB hat) think we won't use any of these, for exactly the reason L_O just mentioned. As a closeout sale, it's pretty much one single opportunity to get the figures, which would suck for people in like a month.

Many of the figures you mentioned are in this sale, though (Nhah Scirh and most of the Varkaanan squads), so I'd give it a shot.
Not so easy - I live in the UK and customs are a killer. One set of Nhah Scirh and I've reached the threshold - please tell me there are other options out there?

- Suicidium Scourge
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs