Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old November 4th, 2013, 12:04 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun
Need some drums. Help?

Hello,

I am really into playing drums but recently just broke my first drum set. Does anyone have any recommendations on which brand of drum would be the best?
-I like to drum to mostly hard rock and metal so it would need to be able to last a while .
-I'm also not looking to spend $1,000 on a set so if you guys have some links with low price, durable drum sets for sale then please post them here. Thanks!
~NS

W
Old November 5th, 2013, 11:43 AM

HokshilaTo Woo who?
Re: Need some drums. Help?

My Tamas have held up well. What did you break?
Old November 5th, 2013, 12:06 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun

The snare, and the bass drum.

W
Old November 5th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
I just broke my first drum set.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
-I like to drum to mostly hard rock and metal
I wonder if there is a connection there...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music