Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 29th, 2019, 12:08 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
I really, really like the idea of gluing a flag onto the back of that dwarf bard. You could come up with an awesome drum-based ability.
The flag needs to be a separate piece--he already has a lyre strapped to his back.

...and I don't think Games Workshop banner bits will be available in sufficient quantity to be used for a custom submission, each listing seems to have only one or two pieces.
Old September 29th, 2019, 12:44 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

[tertiary ability]

DON'T THROW OFF MY GROOVE 15
If an opponent’s non-Huge figure moves adjacent to an unengaged 'Robert Redbeard,' roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, the opponent’s figure receives a wound.
Old October 6th, 2019, 06:55 AM

Kerr-Chung is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I got one that so far doesn't seem to have been done. Jim Henson's Labyrinth board game came out a couple years ago. Game is meh, but figured are pretty cool.

Old October 6th, 2019, 05:34 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

They appear to be unpainted, unfortunately.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 18th, 2020, 02:24 AM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think that Feylund would make a better home planet for the upcoming goblinoid units than a D&D planet would. Heroscape's dedicated "sword and sorcery" world could accommodate goblins with few thematic objections, and Pathfinder 2's art style clashes with D&D's depiction of goblins while matching that of the races of Feylund.

Pathfinder goblins have slender frames like the elves, vampires, and Anubian wolves; oblong heads like Feylundian trolls and giants; solid red eyes like most Feylund monsters, such as Anubians, trolls, zombies, Rechets, and the Dumutef; protruding fangs like the wolves and the large humanoid monsters; and long, pointed ears like the majority of Feylund's inhabitants. Moreover, these figures' bright, unnatural skin tones distinguish them from D&D's goblinoids as effectively as the Grut orcs' blue hues separate them from the D&D orcs, further contributing to this immediate difference in appearances.
Old June 18th, 2020, 11:58 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Good suggestion!

Welcome to the site!
Old June 18th, 2020, 12:00 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
I think that Feylund would make a better home planet for the upcoming goblinoid units than a D&D planet would. Heroscape's dedicated "sword and sorcery" world could accommodate goblins with few thematic objections, and Pathfinder 2's art style clashes with D&D's depiction of goblins while matching that of the races of Feylund.

Pathfinder goblins have slender frames like the elves, vampires, and Anubian wolves; oblong heads like Feylundian trolls and giants; solid red eyes like most Feylund monsters, such as Anubians, trolls, zombies, Rechets, and the Dumutef; protruding fangs like the wolves and the large humanoid monsters; and long, pointed ears like the majority of Feylund's inhabitants. Moreover, these figures' bright, unnatural skin tones distinguish them from D&D's goblinoids as effectively as the Grut orcs' blue hues separate them from the D&D orcs, further contributing to this immediate difference in appearances.
Good thoughts. Thanks for sharing, and welcome to the board!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 21st, 2020, 04:44 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker

Can we sticky this so people don't make the same mistake I did and post in the nomination and discussions thread?
Old December 21st, 2020, 04:56 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Makes sense. I imagine plenty of newer users, such as yourself, would come with ideas, and shouldn't have to hunt for the best place to present them. I'm also going to retitle the thread slightly, in order to make it a more accurate presentation of our inner workings: "Suggestions for the C3V Design Team" will become simply "Suggestions for the C3V."

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 21st, 2020, 06:40 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Suggestions for the C3V

Apologies if this is formatted wrong, but I found this mini a while back, it’s Arcturia from the Waterdeep Dungeon of the Mad Mage D&D set, and I think she'd make a great Aquillan Kyrie.

The best images I have of it side by side with other minis are screenshots I posted on discord from this video. Although she's floating slightly, she would sit well alongside other Kyrie.

There is a second version of the mini that is entirely clear (not ideal but is an option, like Gothlok and his unpainted variant mini for those that can and/or like to paint). Thinking she could have an emphasis on insects, like having a mini swarm on/around her, or almost a walking hive that recreates insects. Or potentially having a more fairy/pixie approach and making an aura that figures can briefly fly from.

I have put the available numbers below, first number being the painted version, and the second being the unpainted version.
  • Miniature Market - 7, 7
  • Noble Knight Games - 1
  • Troll and Toad - 11, 3
  • Cool Stuff Inc - 4, 1
  • RPG Locker - 10, 1
  • Beholder the Bargains - 2
  • Tritex - 11, 4

Not the best numbers, but searching for her on eBay nets you roughly 32 (not including troll and toad’s or tritex's eBay store) prepainted, and 11 unpainted, and that's not including international.

Overall, it comes to 78 of the prepainted, and another 23 if you want to include the unpainted. Given how difficult it is to find an Aquillan Kyrie, this might be the best mini around to fill that gap.
Old December 31st, 2020, 04:05 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Sorry to leave you hanging. Due to holidays and such no one else has replied, but just to let you know, We've been aware of that figure for a while. If we decided to use it, we'll announce it in the usual place. Thanks for the tip.
Old January 1st, 2021, 11:17 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Oops. I had a post typed up but I guess I never sent it. What LI said.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs