Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 24th, 2019, 09:37 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Waves
Wave 07 - Captain Marvel: No P-s card. Shazam!
Wave 17 - Batroc the Leaper: Poker Card's Stealth Leap power cuts off
Wave 17 - Meteorite's Poker Card: Blinding Light needs to account for update from Radar Sense to Blind Warrior
Wave 17 - Purple Man's Poker Card: Pheromone Control 14 needs to account for update from Radar Sense to Blind Warrior
Wave 17 - Whirlwind: No Poker Card
Wave 17 - Wrecker: No Poker Card
Wave 19 - Hawkeye: Poker card has Trained to Perfection instead of Hawkeye's Orders.
Wave 19 - Black Knight: Poker card has Dedicated instead of Valiant. Medium 5 instead of Large 5.
Wave 25 - Glyph of Cosmic Converter Belt - Reference to Radar Sense should be changed to Blind Warrior.
Wave 25 - Star Man (Jack Knight) - Wording for Force Field "X" needs updating.

Wave 27: Arsenic & Old Lace: SP says Medium 4, Poker says Medium 5.
Card is correct as is the card you are referencing is a alternate card that combines the two figures.

Wave 27: Patriot: Poker: There seems to be an extra space before "Rookie Tactician."
Wave 27: Missing Vision (Jonas) Poker sized card.
Wave 27: Kristoff: Poker: Size should be Medium 5, not Medium 4.
Wave 27: Scarlet Spiders: Poker: Change to "AgentS"

All the above have been addressed and are ready for back checking.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 24th, 2019, 10:08 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks like one of my posts from July 1 never made it to the SP... the one about changes since the initial proofing.

Arsenic & Old Lace: I think I see the confusion... The Poker and PDF “spoiler” on Gert’s page have Medium 5... but the SP “spoiler” on Gert’s page has Medium 4. Looks like her two “hidden” cards texts conflict. Does that make sense? Update Gert’s SP?

I might have time tonight to do wave 7 and SSE10. SSE 6-9 were proofed earlier.

Thanks!
Old July 24th, 2019, 10:28 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry, I'm probably missing something obvious, but where are these cards actually shared at?
Old July 24th, 2019, 11:33 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
Looks like one of my posts from July 1 never made it to the SP... the one about changes since the initial proofing.

Arsenic & Old Lace: I think I see the confusion... The Poker and PDF “spoiler” on Gert’s page have Medium 5... but the SP “spoiler” on Gert’s page has Medium 4. Looks like her two “hidden” cards texts conflict. Does that make sense? Update Gert’s SP?

I might have time tonight to do wave 7 and SSE10. SSE 6-9 were proofed earlier.

Thanks!
I updated the SP for Arsenic & Old Lace alternate card text. Thanks.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 25th, 2019, 12:01 AM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wave 7: Black Adam: Poker/SP language in "Courage of Mehen" does not match the PDF language. Not sure which is correct. Noted in the Book of...

Wave 7: Doctor Fate: Poker/SP language in "Helm of Nabu" does not match the PDF language. Not sure which is correct. Noted in Book of...

Wave 7: Zatanna: Poker: The Flying Symbol is not reversed, like in the PDF. Not sure this is an issue, but thought I would point it out.

Wave 7: Atom: Poker/PDF: the "T" is capitalized in "Tiny" in power descriptions. In the SP, it is lower case. I think the new standard is lowercase... Not sure. Asking in the Book of...

Wave 7: Parademon Shock Troopers: Poker/SP language in "Rule the Skies" does not match the PDF language. Not sure which is correct. Noted in Book of...

Wave 7: All others ok.

SSE 10: Billy Batson: Poker/SP say Billy is a Civilian. PDF says he is a Citizen. I think Citizen is correct, because the OP lists Citizen synergies. Noted in Book of...

Done with those! Good work japes!
Old July 25th, 2019, 12:15 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Went through the update log in the Book of Index to find changes since early 2017, when this project started. Here are the errors in the proofed and recently proofed cards. For future reference and future updating, I ended with 23 June 2019 Cosmic Converter Belt.

Previously Proofed Cards that need fixing:

Master Set 1: Batman I Poker: Remove sentence "If you roll 1-14...;" Update Bat-Grapple 3 to new wording.

Master Set 1: Superman I: Heroic Duty, needs to be updated. New language.

Wave 3: Robin (Tim) Poker: Update Bat-Grapple 3 to new wording.

Wave 4: Daredevil I: Radar Sense 12 update. Add at the beginning, "Whenever a special power refers to the Blind Warrior special power, it refers to this special power as well."

Wave 5: Doctor Light: Blinding Light... update. "Figures with the Blind Warrior or Sensory Assault special power are not affected by Blinding Light."

Wave 5: Lex II Poker: Add word to KB Special Attack "Roll 3 attack die ONCE for all..." Treacherous Tactics should say "Anytime Lex Luthor would receive one or more wounds, you may instead destroy any figure adjacent to Lex Luthor that you permanently control."

Wave 5: Professor Zoom: Negative Speed Force SA, update. "Opponent's figures without the Superspeed OR SPEED FORCE special power...

Wave 6: Doctor Strange Poker: Change points to 310. Remove old Sorcerer Supreme Power; replace with new Master of the Mystic Arts.

Wave 8: Dazzler: Dazzled... update. "Figures with the Blind Warrior or Sensory Assault special power are not affected by Dazzled."

Wave 15: Beast Boy (Peterodactyl): Change Species to "Pterosaur"

Wave 15: Beast Boy (T-Rex): Change Species to "Dinosaur"

Recently proofed cards with updates/corrections:

Wave 22: Black Lantern (William Hand): Change Personality to "Nihilist"

Wave 23: Werewolf (Jacob): Stealth Leap 12, "Instead of his normal move, Werewolf may USE Stealth Leap;" "When USING Stealth Leap,..."

Wave 25: Bug: Stealth Leap 12, "When USING Stealth Leap, BUG will not take any..."

Wave 25: Starman (Jack Knight): (My favorite non-Bat-family comic book character): Force Field X update. "If Starman is attacked and at least one skull is rolled, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do, Starman is not affected by that attack."

Wave 25: Glyph of Cosmic Converter Belt: Update. "Figures with the Blind Warrior or Sensory Assault special power..."

SSE36: Balder Poker: Word change in God of Light. The word "against" should be changed to "on." I missed this earlier, I guess.

Red ones have been picked up. The rest we can double check with the SP.

Old July 26th, 2019, 12:04 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Wave 7: Black Adam: Poker/SP language in "Courage of Mehen" does not match the PDF language. Not sure which is correct. Noted in the Book of...

Wave 7: Doctor Fate: Poker/SP language in "Helm of Nabu" does not match the PDF language. Not sure which is correct. Noted in Book of...

Wave 7: Zatanna: Poker: The Flying Symbol is not reversed, like in the PDF. Not sure this is an issue, but thought I would point it out.

Wave 7: Atom: Poker/PDF: the "T" is capitalized in "Tiny" in power descriptions. In the SP, it is lower case. I think the new standard is lowercase... Not sure. Asking in the Book of...

Wave 7: Parademon Shock Troopers: Poker/SP language in "Rule the Skies" does not match the PDF language. Not sure which is correct. Noted in Book of...

Wave 7: All others ok.

SSE 10: Billy Batson: Poker/SP say Billy is a Civilian. PDF says he is a Citizen. I think Citizen is correct, because the OP lists Citizen synergies. Noted in Book of...

Done with those! Good work japes!
All these but Zatanna (not worried about this) updated. Uploading now

Old July 26th, 2019, 06:55 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Went through the update log in the Book of Index to find changes since early 2017, when this project started. Here are the errors in the proofed and recently proofed cards. For future reference and future updating, I ended with 23 June 2019 Cosmic Converter Belt.

Previously Proofed Cards that need fixing:

Master Set 1: Batman I Poker: Remove sentence "If you roll 1-14...;" Update Bat-Grapple 3 to new wording.

Master Set 1: Superman I: Heroic Duty, needs to be updated. New language.

Wave 3: Robin (Tim) Poker: Update Bat-Grapple 3 to new wording.

Wave 4: Daredevil I: Radar Sense 12 update. Add at the beginning, "Whenever a special power refers to the Blind Warrior special power, it refers to this special power as well."

Wave 5: Doctor Light: Blinding Light... update. "Figures with the Blind Warrior or Sensory Assault special power are not affected by Blinding Light."

Wave 5: Lex II Poker: Add word to KB Special Attack "Roll 3 attack die ONCE for all..." Treacherous Tactics should say "Anytime Lex Luthor would receive one or more wounds, you may instead destroy any figure adjacent to Lex Luthor that you permanently control."

Wave 5: Professor Zoom: Negative Speed Force SA, update. "Opponent's figures without the Superspeed OR SPEED FORCE special power...

Wave 6: Doctor Strange Poker: Change points to 310. Remove old Sorcerer Supreme Power; replace with new Master of the Mystic Arts.

Wave 8: Dazzler: Dazzled... update. "Figures with the Blind Warrior or Sensory Assault special power are not affected by Dazzled."

Wave 15: Beast Boy (Peterodactyl): Change Species to "Pterosaur"

Wave 15: Beast Boy (T-Rex): Change Species to "Dinosaur"

Recently proofed cards with updates/corrections:

SSE36: Balder Poker: Word change in God of Light. The word "against" should be changed to "on." I missed this earlier, I guess.

Red ones have been picked up. The rest we can double check with the SP.[/QUOTE]

That should be the last of this post

Old July 26th, 2019, 07:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Anything else we need mini pics for?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 26th, 2019, 07:16 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Wave 27: Arsenic & Old Lace: SP says Medium 4, Poker says Medium 5.

Wave 27: Patriot: Poker: There seems to be an extra space before "Rookie Tactician."

Wave 27: Missing Vision (Jonas) Poker sized card.

Wave 27: Kristoff: Poker: Size should be Medium 5, not Medium 4.

Wave 27: Scarlet Spiders: Poker: Change to "AgentS"

Wave 27: All others Ok.

Wave 28: Crystal: Poker. Her stats have a black line between the word and the number.

Wave 28: Boosters one and two: All others ok.

Will finish up the others tomorrow or Tuesday.

Great work Japes!!!!
Quote:
Wave 28: Mantis: Poker: Spacing is off in "Empathetic Link," in the first bullet point.

Wave 28: Mantis: Poker: The colors of the border and name box are reversed from the normal standard, which matches the PDF colors.

Wave 28: Drax II: Poker: There is an extra space before "Battle Ready."

Wave 28: Iron Man (Avenger): Poker and SP are missing the word "or" at then end of the first bullet point of "Stark Industries Ord." It is there in the PDF. Not sure which is correct.

Wave 28: Jack Flag: Poker: There is a green dot in the Species box.

Wave 28: Abigail Brand: Poker: Life should be 5, not 4.

Wave 28: All others ok.

PEC 18: All cards ok.

PEC 19: Human Robot: Poker: First Power should be changed from "Surgical Strike" to "Death Ray Special Attack."

PEC 19: All others ok.

I think that is all of the new stuff. Anything else for me to proofread?
All this should be done now. Give it 20-30 minutes to complete the upload.

Old July 26th, 2019, 07:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
Sorry, I'm probably missing something obvious, but where are these cards actually shared at?
Not yet.
Old July 26th, 2019, 07:37 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Anything else we need mini pics for?
Wave 16 - Lady Deathstrike

Wave 14 - I don't seem to have any art (mini or comic) for this wave. There were no links but I haven't scanned the threads to see if they are buried in there.

Wave 13 - I don't have any art for this wave either but I have several figures. I don't have the official figures for the following...
Lightning Lad, Superboy Kal-El, Super Man II, Ursa, Non, Mongul (the official figures is awful)

Wave 12 - I don't have any art for this wave either but I have several figures. I don't have the official figures for the following...
Joker II, Hugo Strange, Floronic Man, Ubu, Merlyn, Zsasz, Firefly

Wave 9-11 - I don't seem to have any art (mini or comic) for this wave. There were no links but I haven't scanned the threads to see if they are buried in there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy