Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 21st, 2016, 02:45 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: GenCon 2016 Results

Okay, I have to ask: How did you go 4-1 with that army day 1?! 4-1 vegietarian18 (Ulginesh, Arkmer, Jorhdawn, Raelin, Kyntela, Morsbane, Chardris, Otonashi).

That is awesome! I would love to know your strategy and how you managed to beat some of those other armies.
Old August 21st, 2016, 02:52 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
Okay, I have to ask: How did you go 4-1 with that army day 1?! 4-1 vegietarian18 (Ulginesh, Arkmer, Jorhdawn, Raelin, Kyntela, Morsbane, Chardris, Otonashi).

That is awesome! I would love to know your strategy and how you managed to beat some of those other armies.
Thankfully vegie has detailed his main event run here.

(Summary: (1) good matchup, (2) good matchup, (3) good map and smart play, (4) smart positioning and aggressive play at the right time, (5) loss when it didn't matter. Then day 2 loss when a lot of things went wrong at once. He only played one OP army and it was ironically a super good matchup for him, and he managed to win the one legitimately bad matchup he had to face.)

As I said in that thread, vegie's army was the only day 2 army I really didn't want to face.

Last edited by dok; August 21st, 2016 at 10:36 PM. Reason: I don't mean to diminish those first two wins - managing to win your good matchups is really important, obviously
Old August 29th, 2016, 03:40 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Updated the first post, sorry for the delay.

Who won Heat of Battle? I have a feeling it was @Major Q23 or @infectedsloth if I remember correctly.

Also was vegie the one who placed second in the Reverse Draft, dok?

And thanks to everyone for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Complete day 1 main event results follow.

Thanks dude
Old August 29th, 2016, 11:56 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Who won Heat of Battle? I have a feeling it was @Major Q23 or @infectedsloth if I remember correctly.
I believe it was Q23 with Raelin, Marro Warriors, Rats x1, Kurrok, Fire Elementals x6.

Quote:
Yes. Deathchasers x4, Raelin, MBS, Nerak, Spartacus.
Old August 30th, 2016, 03:03 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
I believe it was Q23 with Raelin, Marro Warriors, Rats x1, Kurrok, Fire Elementals x6.

Quote:
Yes. Deathchasers x4, Raelin, MBS, Nerak, Spartacus.
Cool

Yeah I remember seeing a picture of that finals match and vegie was in it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con