Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old February 21st, 2021, 09:33 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Gen Con 2021 Roll Call

Man, if GenCon doesn’t happen, I’ll have to listen to Nathan saying he’s the 3-year reigning main event champ...

Edit: Even if it gets pushed back to the fall, he'll still be the longest reigning champion ever...

Last edited by OEAO; February 21st, 2021 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Main event/world champ...
Old February 21st, 2021, 11:42 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh its happening late Fall. IMO the survey was just to give you the "warm n fuzzies" that your vote meant something.

If you look at the events on the ICC page Gen Con is not even listed.

I think once they know what the NFL schd is they will announce the new dates

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old February 21st, 2021, 05:02 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am in for alternative as well. Columbus would work, or we all could crash KenCon. The guys in Michigan (me!) might also run something this Summer outside, but that would be a single tournament. I could certainly do a weekend series of tournaments in the fall. I would rather be on boards than virtual.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old February 21st, 2021, 07:08 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Alternate Plans

I'll listen for alternate events but I can't promise anything on my end without any firm details. Good odds I'll be able to make most dates work.

I know if there's interest we'll probably do another online thing like what we did last year. Not ideal, but the option is there.

~Dysole, non committal as usual
Old February 21st, 2021, 07:56 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I'm somewhat optimistic that Gencon could still happen in 2021, whether August or October, with the way virus counts are trending down, but who knows, there aren't any big events happening anywhere in the country. I think some smaller scale single day tournaments in the Midwest could be fun, would definitely be willing to travel a little farther than normal for those if Gencon isn't happening. As Dysole mentioned, Online Con is still on the table and with the infrastructure we built last year should be fairly easy to host. We're probably not going to get a committal answer yes or no out of Gencon until April so I think we just need to play it by ear again.
Old February 22nd, 2021, 10:40 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Dice Tower East (a con with less than 3000 people and one month before GenCon) just cancelled. I don't see any way an August GC happens. I'll see y'all in the fall/2022.
Old February 28th, 2021, 09:26 AM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Ken Con 3.0 is on standby at this point...
Is this online, or real, in person?

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old February 28th, 2021, 07:49 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mailman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Ken Con 3.0 is on standby at this point...
Is this online, or real, in person?
In person. If Gen con doesn’t happen I would encourage all scapers to run their own mini con. It’s simple, fairly inexpensive, and a great time.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; February 28th, 2021 at 07:49 PM. Reason: I mean if I figured out how to do it, I know all of you guys can...
Old February 28th, 2021, 10:42 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We will have one in Michigan without a doubt!!

Outside tables and cool breezes! It will happen!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old March 1st, 2021, 09:02 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well since Comic Con was just canceled I am staring to have not so good vibes about GC happening this year

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old March 2nd, 2021, 08:37 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That was when I lost all hope last year.
Old March 3rd, 2021, 12:15 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

There is not a good reason for it to be this bad.

On a related note, twenty-nine million people live in Texas.

For further reading.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con