Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old February 6th, 2020, 11:02 AM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Gen Con 2020 Events

Looks like I posted the events on May 3rd last year. Event registration was on May 19th last year. If Gencon is consistent to this time frame they will be approved on May 1st this year. Once they are approved I can post them. In any case it will be a while before we have anything for you.
Old February 6th, 2020, 12:46 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

thanks!! Just want to know when to start looking. Thanks for all you guys do!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old February 9th, 2020, 11:49 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Oh awesome!
Old February 11th, 2020, 08:13 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Ok, but that was so long ago that you were still playing Heroscape, Hahn.

I just wish I could spare 4-6 hrs every day of Gen Con playing Scape, but it would ruin my plans. I have to admit I had a LOT of fun playing in one event last year

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old February 18th, 2020, 09:26 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
I liked Lucas Oil (first time attending last year). I could see lots of other events. Lots of other people could see us as well. Didn't feel too crowded. I wouldn't want to be in a side room or something.
We didn't used to be in a side room. We used to be in the monster gaming hall that's adjacent to the Dealer's Hall. It meant we were at the center of everything, which had its advantages and disadvantages.

Oh Contraire ...YEARS ago, I think 2006, we were in a room on the 2nd floor of "The OLD" aka original convention center.
That was 2007.

This will be the 15th year we have held heroscape events at GenCon; the first year was 2006, but it was in the event hall.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by Rÿchean; February 19th, 2020 at 04:46 PM. Reason: is ok hahn, memory is the first thing to go...well eyes then memory
Old February 20th, 2020, 08:47 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Old man? who has a full head and beard FULL of grey hair? Just saying

I wish I could just upload pics to this site, I found pics from when we in in the room. Colby will still a baby

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old March 2nd, 2020, 06:44 PM

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am making custom shirts for our GM's this year, but I don't have the resources to pay for a bunch of extra's for everyone, so if you are going to be at Gencon and are interested in getting a shirt you can contact me directly and we can make arrangements.

email: heroscapers@cox.net

I have a couple weeks before I need to place my order.
Old March 10th, 2020, 09:08 PM
Huge Fanboy

Like Gen Con is still gonna happen this year

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old March 10th, 2020, 09:56 PM

I’m all stocked up on toilet paper and ready to go!
Old March 11th, 2020, 09:17 AM
Huge Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
I’m all stocked up on toilet paper and ready to go!
I'm running out of room to stack all the cases of beer I'm hoarding

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old March 11th, 2020, 11:06 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Where are you staying?
Old March 11th, 2020, 12:05 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

In a house I rented!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con