Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 4th, 2018, 05:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Karai - Public Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
It looks like she won at 175 (w/squads) & 170 (w/o squads), lost at 185 (w/squads vs. squads) & 180 (w/o squads vs. squads), then lost two more times at 185 (w/o multiple squads) before winning at 185 (w/multiple squads). Does she need to end in a '5' or could she land at 180? If forced to pick between 175 & 185 then I'm leaning towards 185 only because of what she does for 'squad' scape. When surrounded by squads she seems to be worth 185.
It's generally been an aesthetic that Foot and Foot adjacent designs end in 5 (Shredder, Foot Clan, Hun, even the Hand.

So that's two votes each... okay.

You can assume that would YK posted above is my opinion...If the Hand and Foot and Shredder are already at 5 there isn't a reason to absolutely make her end in a 5. I mean some of those can cancel each other out and leave you with and even number..Throw up a few army builds with Hand, Foot, Shredder, Kurai combos at a few point totals and see what it looks like...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library