Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 4th, 2013, 05:29 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Sherman Davies' 7/2/15 Tradelist

I never really participated much in the old trade thread because I've had all the Heroscape I need for a while now, but the time has come to sell off some of my excess figures that don't hit the table much, and who better to sell to than everyone here? Hopefully my troops can find a better home than what I've been providing.

All figures are in good shape from a non-smoking environment and come with their Army Card, as well as any markers needed. They were excess parts of my collection, so are not marked in any way. I'm basing my prices off of Auggie's site and what things seem to go for on ebay. If you're interested in anything, please PM me a zip code and shipping preference, if any, so I can give you a shipping estimate.

HAVES:

HEROSCAPE

Marro Drudge (2 squads)
Moriko

C3V:

C3G:
Hydra Agents (3 minis, so not a full C3G squad's worth)
Mr. Hyde

WANTS:

Heroscape or cash, make an offer.

Last edited by Sherman Davies; November 11th, 2016 at 12:00 AM. Reason: updated list

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades