Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old August 3rd, 2010, 04:26 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Arrow AliasQTip's Adventure Packs

HeroScape Adventure Packs

Due to the amount of positive feedback I’ve gotten from my Adventure Packs I decided to make this dedicated thread for them. My AdvPacks are printouts that are used to create new terrain obstacles out of cardstock and overhead transparencies. The designs are easy to cutout and construct and can add flair and theme to your custom map creations Here you’ll find links to all the file downloads and insight on upcoming projects. Suggestions, comments, and critiques are welcome. Enjoy!

Downloads:

AdvPack #1: Cathedral & Graveyard
This pack contains everything you need to create a spooky graveyard with all the trimmings and add stained-glass windows to castles/churches/cathedrals you design. The set includes: Wrought Iron Fences, Stained-Glass Windows, Small Castle Doors, Prison Cages, Coffins, and Tombstones.

AdvPack #2: Factory Windows & Doors
Convert your castle set into an urban industrial complex with these windows (two different sizes) and small doors. Two varieties are included, a red-brick facade that matches the Marvel warehouse ruin and a grey-concrete facade to match existing castle architecture.

AdvPack #3: Medieval Cottage
Get ready to pillage the village! Use this pack to create a detailed medieval style building with a removable roof. The cottage has an interior space of 5-Hexes and enough clearance to fit most small and medium figures. Now you can created your very own HeroScape village.

AdvPack #4: Medieval Hut
This pack contains everything you need to make a medieval style stone hut with a removable roof. This comfy hut fits perfectly on 3-Hexes and is tall enough to fit most small and medium size figures. Combine this pack with AdvPack #3 and create your own quaint little town.

AdvPack #5: Sandbag Bunker
Perfect for Capture-the-Flag style scenarios, this sandbag bunker will give your team the protection it needs to win the game. The bunker is 2-hexes wide, 7-levels tall, and can accommodate most figures. Our house-rule says you get a +1 defense bonus while inside but feel free to make up your own rules.

Wall Panel Template
Due to popular demand I’ve released a set of templates that you can use to create you’re very own custom wall, door, and window panels. This ZIP file contains BMP files for large and small panels and transparency templates for windows.

Last edited by AliasQTip; October 31st, 2010 at 03:47 PM.
Old August 4th, 2010, 11:33 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: AliasQTip's Adventure Packs

I downloaded them some time ago.
They are great! They really add a lot to the atmosphere of maps (especially the stained glass).

Thanks for another great download!
Old August 4th, 2010, 03:06 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

These are SWEET.

We should hold a custom papercraft terrain contest.

Maybe something in a dungeon theme, or a steam punk / Soulborg theme.

Cheers,

Delphic

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old August 4th, 2010, 07:42 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Awesome!

I wanted to write more to describe how much I like them, but words don't do them justice. Especially the warehouse set.
Old August 5th, 2010, 02:58 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
They are great! They really add a lot to the atmosphere of maps (especially the stained glass).
Adding theme and atmosphere to the battlefields is exactly what I wanted to do. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delphic View Post
Maybe something in a dungeon theme, or a steam punk / Soulborg theme.
I've had a lot of requests for some kind of sci-fi theme. I've had a craving to make a dungeon pack but haven't come up with any good ideas except the cage that was included in AdvPack #1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
I wanted to write more to describe how much I like them, but words don't do them justice. Especially the warehouse set.
You're all too kind. I'm glad you like them. The Factory Pack really adds to the viablity of the Marvel figures.

A new Adventure Pack is now available! Check out the medieval cottage I created. Enjoy!

Papercraft Medieval Cottage

Last edited by AliasQTip; August 5th, 2010 at 03:14 PM.
Old August 5th, 2010, 04:17 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

Vikings + Houses = Vonderbar
Vampires/Undead + Houses = Boomstick
HS + Houses = WIN!

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old August 5th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Re: AliasQTip's Adventure Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
A new Adventure Pack is now available! Check out the medieval cottage I created. Enjoy!

Papercraft Medieval Cottage
Wow... Nice job! This looks like it will really make games more realistic/fun.
It must add quite a bit of realism to the game. (I say must because I have not tried it out yet.)
Old August 10th, 2010, 06:20 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I love the Warehouse pack. They look so cool! Now that I've got transparencies I'll have to print some cathedral fence and windows.

I'd like to see some Greek/Roman type architechture. Maybe some pillars or a Parthenon or something.
Old August 10th, 2010, 06:43 PM

To hold you off until I can make something better why not try this (I didn't make it, and can't remember were I found it.):

Papercraft Pillar

This is actually one of the most popular files I've ever uploaded - number #18 in the list with 1.11 downloads-per-day.
Old August 10th, 2010, 08:20 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I made a bunch of those pillars. I actually resized it to print the perfect size for TP rolls and meant to ask you if I you didn't mind me uploading it. I guess if you didn't make it to begin with, you can't really object!

I was hoping for something Greek/Roman that is as awesome as the other Adventure Packs.
Old August 10th, 2010, 08:30 PM

CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Yeah, I made a bunch of those pillars. I actually resized it to print the perfect size for TP rolls and meant to ask you if I you didn't mind me uploading it. I guess if you didn't make it to begin with, you can't really object!

I was hoping for something Greek/Roman that is as awesome as the other Adventure Packs.
I bought the Hex Master set I from Fat Dragon Games the other day for $4.99 USD.

Yet to build as the last three stores I visited (IRL) were out of white cardstock (?) - however looking at the PDFs I'm already satisfied they'll turn out great.
They have terrain (rather than LOS blockers) that might be the answer to your smiley prayers.

http://fatdragongames.com/fdg0073.html

CRC

CRC's Maps: please consider using one of my maps. I'd love the feedback.

Old August 10th, 2010, 10:52 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I like how they used HS figures in their ads. More publicity equals good, possibly.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles