Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old November 4th, 2018, 12:11 AM

shoe1010 Woo who?
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoe1010 View Post
I'll give that a try. Thanks!
I see you're in Pittsburgh! That's where I lived up until this April. Be sure to check out the C2P folks who play ~2 hours away in Ohio.
Sure am! Is there a link you can post?
Old November 4th, 2018, 12:13 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
I'll give that a try. Thanks!
I see you're in Pittsburgh! That's where I lived up until this April. Be sure to check out the C2P folks who play ~2 hours away in Ohio.
Sure am! Is there a link you can post?
This is their thread. They do tournaments 4-6 times a year, although they just had one 2 weeks ago.
Old November 11th, 2018, 03:11 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

There are some generals that do not have any soulborg cards yet. The only generals that do have soulborgs are Jandar, Utgar and Vydar. Which generals are missing any soulborgs are Aquilla, Einar and Ullar, those general do have any soulborgs yet. Did anyone have any ideas on adding any soulborgs for those generals, Valkrill got away with the C3V Vulcanmech Incendiborgs. Just wondering if there soulborgs for Aquilla, Einar and Ullar.
Old November 11th, 2018, 04:49 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
There are some generals that do not have any soulborg cards yet. The only generals that do have soulborgs are Jandar, Utgar and Vydar. Which generals are missing any soulborgs are Aquilla, Einar and Ullar, those general do have any soulborgs yet. Did anyone have any ideas on adding any soulborgs for those generals, Valkrill got away with the C3V Vulcanmech Incendiborgs. Just wondering if there soulborgs for Aquilla, Einar and Ullar.
I don't know about the ones in C3V's pipeline, but in general those 3 generals don't really have a theme that ties in Soulborgs very well. Aquilla has the Maredians that are straight up against soulborgs.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 11th, 2018, 05:18 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Agree with @TREX on Maredians being Aquilla's answer to Soulborgs, and I don't see Ullar having Soulborgs. For Einar or Aquilla, I cold see more "power armor/exosuits" than Soulborgs and was already suggested the answer would be Battleball figures (also good for Jandar, Utgar, Valkrill):
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I also approve BattleBall. 22 figures for <$15-20 is a good deal, and yes there are enough for 2 different 3-4 figured common squads with 2 copies each, and then 8 unique/uncommon heroes, similar to SotM and D&D sets. You can buy on eBay or BoardGameGeek Market for $10-20 (plus shipping) fairly easily, and honestly this is way easier to get than buying individual figures for most C3V releases, even buying 2 copies. We need some more Mariedians and Soulborg figures, so these are decent options. You can even make customs that use 6, 8, 10, or 12 sided dice for a power. Not to mention, anyone who buys can play Advanced Battleball by @mrbistro .

P.S. I second @surerfrog's link to Before Heroscape - the best post on this entire site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
Quick proof of concept, figures are completely compatible with Heroscape bases. Their rectangle pegs work already with rectangle hole bases, and if you trim the pegs down to squares, they work with the circle peg bases. Tada. And they fit right in with the stickers removed (could even make new custom stickers with Vydar logos etc). Theyre too perfect NOT to use, particularly the "squads" that don't have human faces.
Old November 11th, 2018, 05:22 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I don't know about the ones in C3V's pipeline, but in general those 3 generals don't really have a theme that ties in Soulborgs very well. Aquilla has the Maredians that are straight up against soulborgs.
I don't remember any SoulBorgs currently in the announced miniatures that look like they belong to another general. Aquilla would definitely be strange for SoulBorgs, but I could see the theme working if they're the earliest SoulBorgs before Alpha Prime fell.

A SoulBorg "legion" of soldiers also fits Einar almost perfectly. I've seen some customs turning the Star Wars battle droids from Episode 1 into his SoulBorgs, which I think works pretty well.

As for Ullar, I don't have the faintest idea. All of his stuff is so tied to nature that I feel like any kind of SoulBorg faction would feel really strange, unless it's just one offshoot machine that's overgrown with plant-life or something.
Old November 11th, 2018, 05:46 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

We could have more army cards that come from the planet Isadora. The classic heroscape has Warden 816 that came from that planet. I like that the custom heroscape has Mariedian, Raptorian and other species.
Old November 11th, 2018, 09:16 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Keep in mind that this is the Q&A thread for official HeroScape only, not custom projects. While seeing more units from places like Isadora would've been neat, that's unfortunately not something that the original designers were able to get to before the game ended production.
Old November 11th, 2018, 09:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

. . . but nothing is stopping you from designing units from whatever home world your heart desires. Isadora, Grut, Earth, Mars, Betelgeuse, whatever.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 11th, 2018, 09:56 PM

Absolutely. I didn't mean to imply that anyone should refrain from doing those things, if that's how my post came across. I just didn't want to derail this thread.
Old November 13th, 2018, 01:32 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
. . . but nothing is stopping you from designing units from whatever home world your heart desires. Isadora, Grut, Earth, Mars, Betelgeuse, whatever.
Old November 14th, 2018, 01:00 PM

I do wonder if anyone had the idea of bringing a old classic back to Ullar. The species is Eladrin or Half-Elf, the class might be Battlemage or Ranger and the personality. Does the Firebolg fit the Ullar theme.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's