Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old October 14th, 2018, 05:49 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: M.A.D. Bros LLC NHSD C2P Tournament - 10/20/18

Coming. Can make Picaro Isle
Old October 14th, 2018, 07:28 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Coming. Can make Picaro Isle
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I can do Hotways and Highways and Sabertooth Jungle.
Sorry guys. I updated the OP saying I’ve got those maps built. If y’all could build and bring some of the others that’d be cool!
Old October 14th, 2018, 07:56 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I can do Juxtaposed.

Edit: Also, it looks like I’ll have 4 in the van. Me, LoveElemental, Nick and Angie.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; October 14th, 2018 at 11:32 PM.
Old October 15th, 2018, 10:30 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
I will need a ride up there if anyone is going through Dayton! I can provide gas money and a hi five!
I'm not sure which direction @lefton4ya is coming from but he might be able to pick you up...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also, I'm going to be trimming down some more on my collection.
Spoiler Alert!

I have updated my trades list here. There's tons of good stuff available so go take a look. I'm going to offer up $5 worth of figures/terrain in prize pools for every $20 spent before Saturday. Thanks!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Might as well put this here too while I'm thinking of it: I am in need of Marrden Hounds (x3), Sir Orrick, Nakita Agents, and Eltahale for Saturday.
Old October 15th, 2018, 02:21 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I can bring Phlegrean Fields or all but fortress for other maps. I am staying for an extended weekend so can’t carpool. I will hit up @heroscaper2010 for some buys.
Old October 16th, 2018, 01:58 PM

beisaic knows what's in an order marker beisaic knows what's in an order marker

Unfortunately, I've got a bunch of other things going on this Saturday, so I won't be able to make it. However, I'll be keeping an eye on this space for future dates!

Good trades: BobGrant, SuperflyTNT, MikeR, dragn0422, Rocktroll, Tiranx, majis0, cosmosis, Hilo-scaper, DWK9000, Gurei-Ornery

My Trade List
Old October 16th, 2018, 03:16 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Both halves of Juxtaposed has been built, if there is another board we need, let us know so we can get the terrain ready!

Also, I’ll be filling figure requests soon.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old October 17th, 2018, 12:11 AM
I could go

Does anyone have a squad of Knights of Blackgard?

Also, I have 2 squads of Marden Hounds. Still looking for Eltahale, but she’s here somewhere.
I can also bring the Nakitas.

Edit: I have no clue where Eltahale is.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; October 17th, 2018 at 02:49 PM.
Old October 18th, 2018, 03:13 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I don’t think I’ll make this one. Hosey has a soccer game, so he is definitely out. And I have to work this weekend, so probably not. I might decide Saturday morning after work to try anyway, but probably not. Have fun.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old October 18th, 2018, 01:05 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

I'm thinking of using the Nottingham Brigade as part of one of my armies. I don't have the miniatures yet though. Are people ok with me using AotP archers as a proxy for these guys?
Old October 18th, 2018, 03:46 PM

@Tiamat - I can bring 2 of the C3V archer, although AotP would probably work, although it’s not my call.

No Knights of Blackguard but Original Knights as well as some AotP figures should proxy; again not my call.

FYI I am bringing all my figs so people can borrow. However due to limited space in car and time I won’t be bringing terrain, so no map help.
Old October 18th, 2018, 05:58 PM
I could go

I doubt anyone will mind you proxying @Tiamat . I’ve proxied in Jotun for my broken Bramcephys begore.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events