Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 17th, 2018, 04:40 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Balrog (Initial Playtesting Phase)

That makes sense in my head. We haven't hit many villains from Street Fighter yet (Blanka would be the closest thing), and with Reptile already adopting the class, it's enough justification for me to believe that M. Bison and/or Shao Kahn will be able to pull them together.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 17th, 2018, 04:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Sounds like a good plan to me. I believe the Grey Hulk is an Enforcer, so it'll be cool to give him some army options.
Old July 17th, 2018, 04:46 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Presently, I can think of Reptile, Joe Fixit and Firebrand already being Enforcers, though there may be others. (And the LexCorp, but they're a squad firmly immersed in a synergy of their own creation.)

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 17th, 2018, 05:13 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I knew all about M. Bison being changed, but I didn't know about the others. I'm surprised Sagat isn't also involved in all of that. Would it be cool to make alternate cards that had the other names on?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old July 17th, 2018, 05:21 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Sagat is the exception because he actually shows up in the first Street Fighter as the final boss (its how he got his scar). So they figured it would be too confusing for the... like, seven people that played the first game.

I was going to suggest alternate cards with the Japanese names, but I figured it's probably more confusion than it's worth.
Old July 17th, 2018, 05:23 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

...and Sagat is rumored to be named after
Wikipedia (Links) Wikipedia (Links)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 17th, 2018, 05:25 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Sagat is the exception because he actually shows up in the first Street Fighter as the final boss (its how he got his scar). So they figured it would be too confusing for the... like, seven people that played the first game.

I was going to suggest alternate cards with the Japanese names, but I figured it's probably more confusion than it's worth.
I like the idea of alternate cards... I'm planning to do a similar thing when I finally card up my Greek myth customs, I'm going to give them alternate cards with their Roman names.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 21st, 2018, 04:39 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Here's the initial! He is fun and works the way he's intended to. Crazy Buffalo is a very useful move for moving around even if it doesn't always get the most dice. Beatdown is super fun when it hits as well. Feeling really good about sending to testing at 140, though I definitely could see him drop 10 or 15 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Balrog

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes.

- What should be the unit's point value? 150, maybe 160.
- Give a brief overview. Balrog definitely earns his cost. Crazy Buffalo is a great engage tool to begin a fight, then can become a useful bypass later if he wants to dodge certain defensive abilities. Once he’s in Beatdown is effective, but doesn’t get rolled as often as you’d think. How he fares in armies will definitely help tell the tale, but as a 1v1 fighter, he earned 150 if not 160 points with ease.
Map: Vallum by Killometer

[spoiler]
TEST 1
Units: Vs. Blanka (140)
Electric Skin actually increased Balrog’s Crazy Buffalo attack turn-of, but the 2 wounds were enough to sway things.
Who won and how many wounds did they have? Blanka w/ 3 wounds.

TEST 2
Units: Vs. Chun-Li (150)
Crazy Buffalo was 5-out-of-5 skulls crazy.
Who won and how many wounds did they have? Balrog unwounded.

TEST 3
Units: Vs. Dhalsim (140)
Balrog engaged too early and never hit a Beatdown roll.
Who won and how many wounds did they have? Dhalsim w/ 2 wounds.

TEST 4
Units: Vs. E. Honda (130)
Another successful Crazy Buffalo.

TEST 5
Units: Vs. Guile (130)
Finally, Beatdown goes its job.
Who won and how many wounds did they have? Balrog w/ 1 wound.

TEST 6
Units: Vs. Ken (150)
Supreme use of Crazy Buffalo to sidestep Close Combat Expert helped here.
Who won and how many wounds did they have? Balrog w/ 3 wounds.

TEST 7
Units: Vs. Ryu (150)
Good positioning from Balrog plus a lucky attack roll.

TEST 8
Units: Vs. Zangief (150)
A hit on Spinning Piledriver did the dirty work.
Who won and how many wounds did they have? Zangief w/ 3 wounds.

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes, but too expensive.

- What should be the unit's point value? 140-150.
- Give a brief overview. Balrog played supporting offense this game in an Insane army. He found himself right into the fray early, which I believe is the most effective strategy for him. Unfortunately, he took a few too many wounds early. He takes big risks, often going for Beatdown strings to take someone out. He did get solid wounds onto Fandral with one attack, but a failed Beatdown roll due to Fandral’s high life value was problematic.
Units: Balrog (160), Joker III, Joker Goons, Scorpion (Mac), Ragdoll, Harley Quinn II (920) vs. Fandral, Volstagg, and Hogun (920).
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes.

- What should be the unit's point value? 140.
- Give a brief overview. Balrog is just worse in an army situation. He can quickly move around between figures with Crazy Buffalo, but without good positioning, he doesn’t roll too many dice. Merlyn really carried this game, but Balrog got his points worth too.
Units: Balrog (140), Green Arrow I, Green Arrow II, Merlyn, and Hawkeye (Kate) (720) vs. Aquaman II, Mera, Aqualad, Firefly (720).
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Balrog has no synergy, so he’s tough to place in a right army. His threat range is really long between moving and using Crazy Buffalo, and once he’s in, he has the option of going for a Beatdown or moving around with Crazy Buffalo. Overall, I like the design, and 140 is feeling right. If he continues to underperform, 130 or 125 might be where he lands, but for not he’s working the way he was intended.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: (fill in here)

Old July 22nd, 2018, 04:44 PM

No news is good news? I feel confident with him starting out at 140 points, so I will propose an advancement to Public Playtesting.
@Arkhamyea
@Roninyea
@johnny139
@Yodakingyea
@japes
@Tornadoyea
@Spidey'tilIDieyea

Last edited by Scapemage; July 23rd, 2018 at 08:34 AM.
Old July 22nd, 2018, 04:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Balrog (Vote for Public Playtesting)

I believe we still have a 48 hour buffer in place but I will give it a Yea.
Old July 22nd, 2018, 04:52 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Only 24, T.

Games look fine to me.

Yea
Old July 22nd, 2018, 05:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Dang, he had down almost to the minute, nice Scape!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library