Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old November 25th, 2006, 11:56 AM

Scapegoat has disabled reputation
Worst xmas gift ever!

Due to my bro having 2 little girls, we are sending him Pretty Pretty Princess for X-mas. And including a bunch of pictures of me and my 3 sons playing one of our marathon HS games.

Now if I can only bribe his wife into snapping some photos of him playin with his girls.....

....SG
Old November 25th, 2006, 04:42 PM

auralerogeny is surprisingly tart

That's great! Last year I sent my brother's three boys each a different colored lightsaber. I did it just because they have so much energy, and three little boys running around the house with lightsabers can destroy the entire house in no time. They'd all gang up on dad (my brother) and he'd have to defend himself with nothing. I bought him a book for christmas. He was SO mad at me, it was awesome.

Click to see more...
Old November 25th, 2006, 10:02 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by auralerogeny
He was SO mad at me, it was awesome.

My mom will walk through the toy department pusshing buttons on the toys to determine the loudest and most obnoxious one and buy it for my 5 year old cousin, just to **** her sister (my aunt) off....
Old November 25th, 2006, 10:39 PM

Pathdoc is surprisingly tart
Great grandma did the same thing with my kids.

My son got an electronic saxaphone that had NO volume control and was horribly out of pitch. Each song lasted 5 minutes with no way to stop it (short of smashing it with a hammer or removing the batteries). It "accidentally" got stepped on one night when it was not put away.

My daughter got this foul thing called the "Itty Bitty Bug Band" that also played music at ear piercing levels. At least the volume could be turned down some. This one had singing that went along with the music. The singing was full of slang terms and incorrect grammar which drove me up the wall about as much as the music. When my daughter started saying "hey babe", "dude", and "cool" at age 4, it SUDDENLY stopped working. (Batteries removed.)

A great place to stay in the Smoky Mountains: www.magnificent7cabin.com

Good Traders
stay_golden_PONYBOY
fil
Old November 26th, 2006, 03:06 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
I once got an electronic drum when I was around 3 that wouldn't shut up so my dad punched it and ended it's annoyance. Also please tell me what the cheapest, most annoying toy is so I can send it to my aunt.

P.S. This thread really should go in the general section.

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old November 26th, 2006, 05:35 PM

Scapegoat has disabled reputation
Sorry, not much of a msg board guy. Im mostly a lurker. If out of place,please move......SG
Old November 28th, 2006, 11:45 AM

WreakLoosE has disabled reputation
I get my 4 nephews the best Christmas gift ever.... NOTHING... they always know to expect the greatest from their dear old Uncle... And when they complain about it... They may get very lucky and get a sock to the chest...and afterwards, when I pick them up off the ground and make them stop crying... we play a great game of HS. with a nice hot cup of Coco... And look at that... one of them little punks spilled coco on my Krug card... Awe... that little lucky S.O.B. gets a quick elbow to the forehead.. Ahhhh... Its great during the holiday season when all the family can come together...Payback on the kids of an 8 year older brother is something the whole family can enjoy.... Ok.. fine.. .its just me who enjoys it...

Don't worry, This will only hurt a little. But for you.. I will try to make it hurt worse.
Old November 28th, 2006, 11:52 AM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
Re: Worst xmas gift ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat
Now if I can only bribe his wife into snapping some photos of him playin with his girls.....

....SG

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old November 28th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by WreakLoosE
I get my 4 nephews the best Christmas gift ever.... NOTHING... they always know to expect the greatest from their dear old Uncle... And when they complain about it... They may get very lucky and get a sock to the chest...and afterwards, when I pick them up off the ground and make them stop crying... we play a great game of HS. with a nice hot cup of Coco... And look at that... one of them little punks spilled coco on my Krug card... Awe... that little lucky S.O.B. gets a quick elbow to the forehead.. Ahhhh... Its great during the holiday season when all the family can come together...Payback on the kids of an 8 year older brother is something the whole family can enjoy.... Ok.. fine.. .its just me who enjoys it...
oh, we're all very impressed that you beat up on little kids
Old November 28th, 2006, 12:14 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
When I was little my Uncle gave me a drum set for Christmas, complete with cymbils. My mom has done all of the Christmas shopping for the entire family ever since...
Old November 28th, 2006, 12:15 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Worst gift I ever got was from my Uncle. Okay first let me explain the gifts I've gotten in the past.

One year I got a Pumkins collectors set, YAY

Another year I got the Rock n' Roll encyclopedia along with a few Band shirts, Yay again

One year he got me a 75 color set of Prisma Color markers, this guy rocks,

last year (after he got married) he got me a burnt Enya cd........what happened to him. Last year is also the year I got him a new putter with the Ohio State logo engraved on it along with his name.

This year I'm getting him a card (mainly due to the fact that I heard he was getting me another Enya cd) WTF happened to my uncle?

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old November 28th, 2006, 12:34 PM

RichardD has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
When I was little my Uncle gave me a drum set for Christmas, complete with cymbils.
I tried very hard when buying presents for other people's children to cause as much noise, mess or potential damage as possible. If it's completely silent then it had better be really good for grinding into the carpet, otherwise I won't buy it.

Two reasons why my daughter's playroom is above the garage and is floored with lino - no chance for anyone to get their revenge.

Q - "Are you one of those people who does The Times crossword puzzle in 10 minutes?"

A - "I have NEVER taken 10 minutes!"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion