Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 18th, 2008, 08:20 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker
Happy NSHD!!

Good luck to everyone in their various tournaments on NHSD.

I'll be settling for a few friendly games.

Happy 'Scaping!!
Old October 18th, 2008, 08:21 AM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Happy NSHD!!

Here here! Happy HS day. I'm taking my four year old to the tourney.

Have fun all!
Old October 18th, 2008, 08:28 AM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRansom View Post

Have fun all!
Good luck with that. My niece always decides to rip the leaves off my Ticalla plants.

Happy NHSD to everyone!
Old October 19th, 2008, 11:17 AM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt Lo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRansom View Post

Have fun all!
Good luck with that. My niece always decides to rip the leaves off my Ticalla plants.

Happy NHSD to everyone!
It turned out awesome! Thanks to GB, Truth & Hasbro as well. We all got prizes!

My four year old became the dice roller for people down on their luck. Several times when an opponent had rolled a 17 or 19 he'd pop out a 20. I think he had as much fun as I did.
Old October 18th, 2008, 08:39 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I'll add my best wishes for a safe and happy NHSD for those who get to go to tourneys and for those who have to stay home.
Old October 18th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Safe Driving! Good times and a happy NHSD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old October 18th, 2008, 03:43 PM
has been BANNED

Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby! Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby! Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby! Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby! Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby!

Hello, everyone.

I'll help mark the celebration with this my shortest post to date. Happy NHSD!
Old October 18th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Ho hum....Nothing today...

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old October 18th, 2008, 05:05 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Haha! There are only 12 members online now!

They're all busy....
Old October 18th, 2008, 07:44 PM

MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby!

Happy NHSD to all, and a HUGE THANK YOU to Truth and Grungebob. We had fantastic prize support at the Massacre in Michigan tournament, and a lot of it was due to Truth and GB's hard work. Thank you both (and others that I'm probably neglecting) for helping make this a great event. Your efforts are greatly appreciated by everyone.
Old October 18th, 2008, 08:26 PM

Utgarsrage is surprisingly tart

Thanks to all who made NHSD happen, including Onion Knight and Gulp, in the Louisville tourney. I know they spent several hours getting everything set up and running the tourney. It went very smooth, everyone had a blast and got multiple prizes.

Good Trades with: Rudyvalentine X2, omgitsjihad, Jim, dredd Stev, Yikes, Temp. Nerd, Syvaris the ruler, southwest ninja, Nerdcorerocks, Ensignoftheunit, Einar Gen., Mossman, MuttLo, Ted_Danson

Last edited by Utgarsrage; October 18th, 2008 at 09:15 PM. Reason: lost my mind!!!!!
Old October 18th, 2008, 08:55 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Tiger View Post
Happy NHSD to all, and a HUGE THANK YOU to Truth and Grungebob. We had fantastic prize support at the Massacre in Michigan tournament, and a lot of it was due to Truth and GB's hard work. Thank you both (and others that I'm probably neglecting) for helping make this a great event. Your efforts are greatly appreciated by everyone.
I agree with MI_Tiger. Truth and Grungebob, thank you very, very much! I had a real blast at my first tournament today and I met a lot of great Michigan Scapers!

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion