Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old September 1st, 2010, 07:35 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!
Greek Mythology Design Thread

So here it is!

Committee (Full)-
Fedex worker
Flame Gryphon
killercactus
Killer Lawnmower

Units Needing to be Designed
Spoiler Alert!

Units Already Designed
Spoiler Alert!

Unit currently under review
The Sirens by CapnRedChops

Units With Cards

There can be multiple types of the same units. When the "committee" is established they will vote on one.

Rules:
Units will go under a review within the committee. There will be a series of playtests with different armies among different people, preferably one per person. After all playtesting has been finished and accounted for, there will be a vote. A majority vote (3/4) will need to be made in order for the unit to pass. A card must be made for the unit in order to pass, but not to be reviewed. Only one unit will be reviewed at a time.
1) Fedex selects a member to design a unit
2) That member designs any unit they want that hasn't been designed yet and posts a text card in the Design thread.
3) Each committee member (Olympian?) reviews the card and makes comments. Comments are also welcome from anyone else that would like to share
4) The designer and committee discuss the comments in the design thread
5) Agreed-upon changes are made to the card
6) The card is playtested by the committee, who post results and discusses them in the design thread
7) Agreed-upon changes are made to the card based on playtesting results
8') Flame Gryphon chooses a mini
9) [insert member here] designs an Army Card
10) The finished product is added to the first post in the Design thread.

Anyone may submit a unit!

PLEASE DO NOT FILL THIS THREAD WITH USELESS POSTS AND CLUTTER
GENERAL DISCUSSION HERE

Last edited by Fedex worker; September 2nd, 2010 at 08:23 PM.
Old September 1st, 2010, 07:50 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker
Re: Greek Mythology Design Thread

Cool. Now we just need our committee thingy.
Old September 1st, 2010, 07:59 PM

CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker

Under units already designed:

The Sirens

Siren
Unique Squad (2 members)
Guard
Seductive

Life 1
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 1
Defense 4

height 4
points 120

Seduction Aura (passive special power, range 4):
If any squad member with a bonding ability is within four hexes of a Siren when an order marker is revealed on their card, that bonding ability MAY NOT be used, and instead, the Sirens take a turn prior to the normal turn for the squad with the bonding ability.

Siren Song (active special ability, range 4):
After moving and instead of attacking, you may choose an opposing hero figure within 4 clear sight spaces of either or both Sirens and roll the 20-sided die. If the hero is within range of both Sirens, a roll of 3 or higher is needed, otherwise a roll of 11 or higher is required. If successful, remove (but do not reveal) one order marker at random from the chosen figure's army card.

Hypnotic Jiggle (active special ability, range 4):
After moving and instead of attacking, pick any unit within 4 clear sight spaces of either Siren, and roll a D20. On a roll of 16 or higher, the unit is irresistably drawn directly towards the Siren, until the victim is adjacent to the Siren who is 'jiggling', on the nearest hex to the victim's starting point (Siren's choice if there's two equidistant Sirens and/or hexes). The hero takes any leaving engagement attacks this generates unless they are otherwise immune.

CRC

P.S. Seduction Aura & Hypnotic Jiggle work on both friends and foes.

CRC's Maps: please consider using one of my maps. I'd love the feedback.

Old September 1st, 2010, 09:17 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Here's all of mine from the other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Lawnmower View Post
Exactly. I just did a quick jotting of notes for the characters I'm doing.

Medusa
Spoiler Alert!

Sorry for the abbreviations.
Quote:
Furies
Spoiler Alert!

Stymphalian Birds
Spoiler Alert!

I wish I could think of something to incorperate their hatred for noise/clanking/music. I'll have to think more
Quote:
Nemean Lion
Spoiler Alert!
Old September 1st, 2010, 09:21 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Guys, I really think we should do one unit at a time and not start another one until the first one is complete. Why don't we start with the Sirens?

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old September 1st, 2010, 09:25 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Yes! What kc said!
Old September 1st, 2010, 09:25 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Guys, I really think we should do one unit at a time and not start another one until the first one is complete. Why don't we start with the Sirens?
Okay. I actually already have the card of the minotaur.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old September 1st, 2010, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Okey dokey. First we should assign the committee though. Obviously Fedex and Flame Gryphon are in.
Old September 1st, 2010, 09:30 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Okey dokey. First we should assign the committee though. Obviously Fedex and Flame Gryphon are in.
Wow. Thanks. But I think Fedex should be the one to decide that.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old September 1st, 2010, 09:33 PM

Fedex said it in the other thread anyway...
Old September 1st, 2010, 09:41 PM

Added the rules.
Old September 1st, 2010, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
Added the rules.
Sounds great!! Can't wait to get started.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum