Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old June 15th, 2006, 03:21 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
I seem to be having trouble getting my card out out of HCC. I am not sure but when I go to savepic as a bmp it locks up the program, is this how you get the card out of HCC and over to paint? Someone help please
Old June 15th, 2006, 05:49 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Never mind I got it goin again, wierd glitch, anyways if anyone knows how I can put new templates in please let me know, that would be the ultimate.
Old June 16th, 2006, 08:32 AM
assistant leader

Alright I am getting the hang of this thing. Heres what I want to know, can any of you tricky programmer like fellas, now that both toolkit and Card catalog are free, take the templates from toolkit and move them into Heroscape Card Catalog. That was the best thing about toolkit is the nice backgrounds. If this could be done HCC would almost be perfect. If anyone is willing to take on a challenge like that I will throw my moral support behind that person one hundred percent. Everytime you think that you can no longer go on, I will be like "buck up little camper, things will be ok" and then that will give you the will to keep living and finish a project such as this
Old June 16th, 2006, 08:37 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Alright I am getting the hang of this thing. Heres what I want to know, can any of you tricky programmer like fellas, now that both toolkit and Card catalog are free, take the templates from toolkit and move them into Heroscape Card Catalog. That was the best thing about toolkit is the nice backgrounds. If this could be done HCC would almost be perfect. If anyone is willing to take on a challenge like that I will throw my moral support behind that person one hundred percent. Everytime you think that you can no longer go on, I will be like "buck up little camper, things will be ok" and then that will give you the will to keep living and finish a project such as this
Just do it yourself man. It is easy as pie.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 16th, 2006, 08:41 AM
assistant leader

Thats a joke right, or am I missing something here?

edit: maybe you mean warm apple pie :P
Old June 16th, 2006, 08:49 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
No just go to the faction manager and upload a template. Check or uncheck some boxes and fiddle with the positioning and you should have it.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old June 16th, 2006, 09:05 PM
assistant leader

I have almost got it, very cool, thanks GB
Old June 16th, 2006, 10:31 PM
assistant leader

Do you mean somethin like this GB Yayyyyyy, Happy learned how to putt baby
Old June 16th, 2006, 11:10 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

minimoose38 is surprisingly tart
Nice card there skynight. I have recently downloaded hcc and am having trouble getting the image in . How did you do it ? Is there a size it has to be to fit?
Old June 16th, 2006, 11:18 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Awesome SK!! That's how it's done and that's how easy HCC is.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old June 17th, 2006, 06:31 AM
assistant leader

I owe afew people a turorial on rock making and after that I will try to do a step by step on HCC with pics to help out minimoose. BTW do you mean you are having trouble with the figure image or the template image?
Old June 17th, 2006, 10:48 AM
My Mask Fell Off...

minimoose38 is surprisingly tart
the figure image is what I'm having trouble with.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software