Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 29th, 2010, 08:57 PM

NotsoP is surprisingly tart
Re: The Bare Necessities of Scape

Like others have said cutting to 35 was harder than I thought. Before you added the structure to the question, I was going to say all that was essential was RotV or SotM. Alot of my picks are from the master sets anyway:

Spoiler Alert!

"... what did he mean 'slow of mind'?"

Last edited by NotsoP; June 30th, 2010 at 11:46 AM. Reason: old school Drake
Old June 29th, 2010, 09:08 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Any particular reason why 35?

Are we including stuff that has been previewed?

I'll try this in a bit.

EDIT: This was tough. Going through the figures once, I ended up with 36 choices. After some changes, here are my 35.

(3)
Spoiler Alert!

(5)
Spoiler Alert!

(6)
Spoiler Alert!

(5)
Spoiler Alert!

(11)
Spoiler Alert!

(5)
Spoiler Alert!

Some facts about my choices:
Spoiler Alert!

Choices explained:
Spoiler Alert!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; July 2nd, 2010 at 04:24 PM.
Old June 29th, 2010, 11:56 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Let's see...

Jandar (6)
4th Mass
Niflheim
Eldgrim
Sgt. Drake (2.0)
Sgt. Drake (1.0)
Alastair

Utgar (11)
Marro Warriors
Brunak
Ne-Gok-Sa
Cyprien
Minions
Krug
Stingers
Wo-Sa-Ga
Me-Burq-Sa
Grimnak
Heavy Gruts

Ullar (5)
Venoc Vipers
Venoc Warlord
Charos
Arkmer
Atlaga

Einar (4)
Crixus
Zelrig
Legionairres
Einar Imperium

Vydar (4)
Krav Mag
Gorillinators
Nakitas
Major Q10

Aquilla (5)
Darrak
Axegrinders
Migol
Granite Guardians
Mohican River Tribe

That about sums up the guys I can't get enough of.
I mean, the ones of which I cant get enough.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old June 30th, 2010, 01:37 AM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

After 12 lists*, here are the units with 5+ votes:

Spoiler Alert!

*Rodriquez and Killer Lawnmower don't count, they have enough units on their lists. Also, would it kill people to put their units in alphabetical order (and if you vote for Drake or Raelin say which version, and make sure units are listed with the correct general - Kaemon Awa is not )?

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; July 2nd, 2010 at 04:25 PM.
Old June 30th, 2010, 02:18 AM

chispito is surprisingly tart

I realize it's heresy around here, but I have no strong attachment to any Vydar units or to Marro. But don't get between me and my Gruts or Elves.

Jandar 4
Eldgrim
Gilbert
KoW
Nilfheim

Utgar 14
Arrow Gruts
Blade Gruts
Cyprien
Grimnak
Heavy Gruts
Isamu
Krug
Mimring
Nerak
Minions
Ornak
Sonya
Swog Rider
Tornak

Einar 6
10th
Harquebus
Kato
Marcus
Roman Legos
Yari

Ullar 9
Arkmer
Chardris
Emirroon
Johrdawn
Kyntela Gwyn
Morsbane
Ulginesh
Venoc Vipers
Venoc Warlord

Aquila 2
Brave Arrow
Moon River Tribe

Last edited by chispito; June 30th, 2010 at 02:24 AM. Reason: alphabetized
Old June 30th, 2010, 02:52 AM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
I'm kinda shocked how balanced the Generals are working out to be. Aslo how many "Fun" figures are included.

I think the next game day I will limit the drafting to 35 cards based on my list (or maybe someone elses). A fresh way to play scape.
I was thinking about doing the same.

@Necroblade- I picked 35, because I didn't have much trouble picking 50 and also thought that 50 units per list would be a bit much for everyone to look through. And yes alphabetical ordering would be nice, I alphabetized my list.
You probably put a little more thought into your list than mine. And I see I accidentally left off the Templar when I had to re-do my list, I switched out the krav for them.

I'll add the units with 5 votes to the first post, until I updated it later.(with my fixed krav vote)

Last edited by TheSparkleInYourWater; June 30th, 2010 at 03:00 AM.
Old June 30th, 2010, 03:14 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Aquilla

Mogrimm
Axegrinders
Mohicans
Brave Arrow

Einar

Zelrig
Ninjas
Kaemon Awa
Kozuke
10thFoot
Legionnaires
MDG
Imperium

Jandar

Nilfheim
Sir Gilbert
Knights
Sgt. Drake v2
Sentinels
Zetacron

Ullar

Syvarris
Sonlen
Jotun
Protectors
Atlaga

Utgar

Isamu
Fen Hydra
Minions
Ornak
Heavy Gruts
Krug
Cyprien

Vydar

Braxas
Warforged
KMA
James Murphy
Major Q10

Last edited by Yodaking; June 30th, 2010 at 03:21 AM.
Old June 30th, 2010, 11:04 AM

Updated my list of 5+ votes (30 units now) after 12 lists and updated the *note at the bottom of the post (note which version of Drake/Raelin you pick).

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 2nd, 2010, 04:23 PM

Changing my vote for Darrak Ambershard to a(nother) vote for Mohican River Tribe. Chainfighter filler already takes care of shadow usage, but I feel Mohicans fill a better role over all than t-glyph-hungry Darrak.

Also, Sentinels of Jandar have 5 votes (I just did a recount, and they're not included in your list in the OP).

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion