Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old December 14th, 2011, 05:18 PM

Kic22ker is surprisingly tart
Armoc Vipers, Sacred Band & Templar Calvary FS on Ebay

Here is a link to my BIN auctions...perplexed as I have seen several auctions selling for more than my BIN prices plus shipping.

Sacred Band:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260909408533...84.m1555.l2649

Armocs-Sold

Templar Calvary-Sold

Last edited by Kic22ker; December 24th, 2011 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Updated availability
Old December 14th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Armoc Vipers, Sacred Band & Templar Calvary FS on Ebay

Doesn't $40 for three plastic knights seem extremely high to you, considering how that's the original retail price of each of the first two master sets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old December 14th, 2011, 08:14 PM

Dargoth is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

For some reason that seems to be the going price for those things. Same with Aubrien Archers. Unfortunately that's what suckers are willing to pay so that's what sellers ask for them.
Old December 14th, 2011, 09:27 PM

nathan.teo Woo who?

Was bidding for a set of aubrien yesterday twice from the same seller, my limit was at $28 ($9 per small plastic figure - that thought alone makes me shiver) and for both sell, someone (prob with a big golden necklace around their neck) kicked everyone out in last 20 sec and won them with $37.50 each!
It's difficult for me to understand how people bear to spend that much money as well...

Good Traders - OverEngineered x 3 , Snoweel x 2, Frylock, Xraine69, ztimter x 2, Porkins, SuperflyTNT
Bad Traders - None
My Trade List
Old December 14th, 2011, 09:31 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargoth View Post
For some reason that seems to be the going price for those things. Same with Aubrien Archers. Unfortunately that's what suckers are willing to pay so that's what sellers ask for them.
Its not so much what they go for that irks people...its the starting bid price that many people here have a problem with (not singling these listings out) but if you list it for say $12 opening bid and it sells for $50 then more power to ya...if you set the price at 3 to 4 times the MSRP, or higher...you are less likely to get bids.
Old December 14th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

The last thing I sold started out at what would be MSRP simply because I wanted to make sure I got what I originally paid for them years ago. Granted it went up to $30+ but that's just market demand. Though I'm at the point that if I want anything I may just buy one and made a mold of it. Its cheaper by far to do so.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old December 15th, 2011, 08:33 PM

Dargoth is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargoth View Post
Its not so much what they go for that irks people...its the starting bid price that many people here have a problem with (not singling these listings out) but if you list it for say $12 opening bid and it sells for $50 then more power to ya...if you set the price at 3 to 4 times the MSRP, or higher...you are less likely to get bids.
You're right - it was more the starting bids I was referring to. The ones who are looking for $40 or more starting for a single squad of something.
Old December 16th, 2011, 12:41 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

I think you would make slightly more on average by starting auctions at MSRP...more people will bid early & many of those will hang on longer, possibly driving up the final price.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old December 16th, 2011, 02:21 PM

Kic22ker is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
I think you would make slightly more on average by starting auctions at MSRP...more people will bid early & many of those will hang on longer, possibly driving up the final price.
Gang...I believe you missed the fact they are not auctions, but BIN's OBO.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales