Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old April 29th, 2021, 03:04 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: ScapeCon Events

Question about 'Multiplayer Mahem':

How do points (4,2,1,0) get assigned if 2 or more players have killed the same # of points at the end of a game?

Split the points? (4+2)/2 = 3 points each
Both get higher points?
Both get lower points?
d20 as a tie-breaker?
Something else?

It's not the most likely scenario but I could see it happening in 1 or 2 games.
Old April 29th, 2021, 03:20 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Another 'Multiplayer Mahem' question:

Do I get points if I kill or wound one of my own figures?

Based on the metric "When you do damage, take your pencil and write down the points" from the other thread, I'm inclined to think I would get points if I did wounds to my own figures, but figured that was worth checking on.
Old April 29th, 2021, 04:18 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Initial thoughts:

Tied players split points. Ie, if in a 3-player game, the scores are 300, 200, 200, the two tied players would each get 1 point (2+0, then divide by 2).

No points for wounds inflicted on your own units.
Old April 29th, 2021, 09:11 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I added an alphabetical list of the B+ and under units to the OP. Please let me know if I forgot anything. If there is a discrepancy between that list and my rankings, my rankings are correct.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 02:20 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

The Fire Elemental has been banned from Three-Headed Hydra (raised to A-). Sonya Esenwein is now legal (lowered to B+). I'll announce the date after which the rankings won't change anymore at a later point (but expect them to be in soft flux through probably mid-late June, as I'm going to need to test to see if there's anything else too oppressive allowed). However, I wouldn't expect many more changes (if any), and there will be at least a month between the cutoff date and the event itself, which will give more than enough time for people to test.

Last edited by OEAO; May 3rd, 2021 at 04:07 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 07:38 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Btw, you should probably also announce a cutoff date for new VC stuff.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 07:57 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Btw, you should probably also announce a cutoff date for new VC stuff.
Oh, uh, dealer's choice? Just don't release any new units close to that date and we won't have to worry about it lol.
Old May 4th, 2021, 01:25 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

New VC Releases Cutoff Date: June 1st.

If you want reasoning on the Fire Elemental and (indirectly) Sonya changes, you can read this (if you so desire).

Last edited by OEAO; May 8th, 2021 at 04:49 PM.
Old May 4th, 2021, 08:03 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

What's the official stance on VC proxies?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 4th, 2021, 08:04 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
What's the official stance on VC proxies?
Good question. I'm considering allowing anything DS has approved in the proxies thread, but I'm open to suggestions.
Old May 5th, 2021, 01:31 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Laglor has been moved to A-, thus banning him from Three-Headed Hydra.
Old May 5th, 2021, 07:33 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Laglor has been moved to A-, thus banning him from Three-Headed Hydra.
Aren't you the "Laglor is overrated" guy?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon