Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 15th, 2015, 09:03 PM

Oryan77 is surprisingly tart
Pictures of individual Heroscape figures?

Hi, I'm new to Heroscape and I'm trying to wrap my brain around what's what.

I've just started buying/trading for batches of figures and now that I'm receiving them in the mail, I'm trying to sort through them.

I was wondering, is there any reference website that contains pictures of each figure rather than just showing pictures of the corresponding cards?

The cards don't always make it obvious as to what figure I have when there are multiple figures illustrated on a card. The only websites I've found with a gallery just shows images of the cards which isn't helping me much.

I also don't necessarily have all of the figures in a single "squad" and some of the sculpts are pretty similar. I think being able to see an image of a single miniature would help me identify what it is that I have.
Old January 15th, 2015, 09:06 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Pictures of individual Heroscape figures?

Hello! Welcome to the site!

Here is a link to images of the individual figure pics, though I will say that it does not show all of them. The pictures are used for the online Werewolf/Mafia game called Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa. Hopefully they will be able to help you out:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...p?c=19&userid=
Old January 15th, 2015, 09:07 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oryan77 View Post
Hi, I'm new to Heroscape and I'm trying to wrap my brain around what's what.

I've just started buying/trading for batches of figures and now that I'm receiving them in the mail, I'm trying to sort through them.

I was wondering, is there any reference website that contains pictures of each figure rather than just showing pictures of the corresponding cards?

The cards don't always make it obvious as to what figure I have when there are multiple figures illustrated on a card. The only websites I've found with a gallery just shows images of the cards which isn't helping me much.

I also don't necessarily have all of the figures in a single "squad" and some of the sculpts are pretty similar. I think being able to see an image of a single miniature would help me identify what it is that I have.
Have you seen Battleplan for Heroscape?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 15th, 2015, 09:14 PM

Oryan77 is surprisingly tart

Wow your guys response time is amazing. I posted, checked my email, then noticed i had two replies.

I'm really new to Heroscape and to be honest, I'm collecting them for use in my D&D roleplaying game. So I'm not really familiar with the Heroscape game side of things. Looking at Battleplan real quick, it seems to have what I'm looking for at first glance. Thanks a lot!
Old January 15th, 2015, 11:23 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

I used to look at this thread all the time. It shows all the figures.http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=13259

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion