Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 13th, 2014, 05:25 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker
Question I've caught the bug!

I have been lurking on this site for about six months now and was wondering what the next best thing for me to get (heroscape related) is any suggestions?

I already have

Rise of the Valkyrie x3

Swarm of the marro x1

Fortress of the archkyrie x1

Wave one x1 excluding vipers

Wave two x1 excluding swog knights drones wolves

Wave three heroes of nostralund and macdirks

Wave four x1

Wave five x1

Wave six x1 no shades heavies imperium

Wave seven kynetla Gwynn

Wave eight x1 no 10th riders or wolves

Wave nine morgrimm ninja

Wave 11 only heroes and ice and chain fighter

Orms return

Racknars vision
Old November 13th, 2014, 05:31 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: I've caught the bug!

C3V units can be fun, if your willing to do some hunting. Otherwise, I'd suggest getting Wave 2 wolves, and or a ton of common squads. Wyrmlings are super fun too.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; November 13th, 2014 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Of course, I think all of the HS stuff is fun! :p
Old November 13th, 2014, 05:33 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Knights, Gilbert, 4th Mass. Or, any decent common squad... Like the Reavers

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 13th, 2014, 05:42 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

More Wave 1 Orcs, Romans, Snipers.
Old November 13th, 2014, 05:44 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

"See Scape, buy Scape," is what we used to say. I would hunt the trading subforum here and Heroscape lots on eBay and see what looks reasonably priced. It's all good; I don't recommend pickiness.

I am a huge fan of the quality of work we're doing in the C3V. Follow the link in my sig to the Books. Of course, if you've been lurking for 6 months, you know that already.

To the best of my knowledge there is not a competitive scene in North Dakota. Pretty much the only things I know for sure about North Dakota are (1) hills and (2) fracking. But keep an eye out on the site for tournaments or meetups in your area, and if you don't see one, maybe post in the Meet Other Scapers subforum, looking for others near you who were to shy to post first.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old November 13th, 2014, 05:45 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Terrain and HeroClix for C3G.

Welcome!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 13th, 2014, 05:48 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
"See Scape, buy Scape," is what we used to say. I would hunt the trading subforum here and Heroscape lots on eBay and see what looks reasonably priced. It's all good; I don't recommend pickiness.

I am a huge fan of the quality of work we're doing in the C3V. Follow the link in my sig to the Books. Of course, if you've been lurking for 6 months, you know that already.

To the best of my knowledge there is not a competitive scene in North Dakota. Pretty much the only things I know for sure about North Dakota are (1) hills and (2) fracking. But keep an eye out on the site for tournaments or meetups in your area, and if you don't see one, maybe post in the Meet Other Scapers subforum, looking for others near you who were to shy to post first.
In eastern North Dakota we don't have any hills or fracking. This is the boring side of ND. Don't be worried know one cares about us up here in Nort Dakota don't ya know.

But I'd say get multiple commons and once you are content with the amount you have definitely hit up what Dad_Scaper was saying.

Edit: I almost forgot about Venoc Vipers, they are 5 bucks a squad on eBay and they a pretty fun. Remember to get as many as possible after you try them out.
Old November 13th, 2014, 05:52 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker
Talking Re: I've caught the bug!

Thanks for the advice
Old November 14th, 2014, 11:47 AM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

RTTFF all the way!
Old November 14th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

You need Sujoah if you really want to catch the bug...

Otherwise I would go for KoW and wolves and 4th Mass. I also know someone who happens to have them at a good price as well.
Old January 12th, 2015, 05:55 PM

Ghostship is surprisingly tart

I caught the bug just as WOTC were dumping their warehouse. I was very lucky.

As a late comer, I can say, $35 on eBay for the forest is worth it. It makes builds look great and is one accessible expansion.

I wouldn't buy the lava set. Paint some from extra tiles. Buy up a lot of extra terrain.
Forget ever owning a tundra or jungle set unless you are loaded.

The castle sets are worth having three. One dice tower and two for some awesome maps.
Old January 13th, 2015, 01:54 AM

jojo204 is surprisingly tart

Hey I'm not to far from you. About 2 hours drive I think. I'll be hitting up grand forks and Fargo in the next couple weeks hopefully I can dig some stuff up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion