Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old March 30th, 2019, 02:07 PM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 3/17/19 TREX'S Sales and Trades: Heroscape Themed Dice B

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Had good trades with @Br1an , and HighestRigg Thanks you guys.

Updated list.

For all you guys that will be down at the Utah Monthly Tomorrow, I'll be bringing some stuff down so you guys can save on shipping if you are interested.
Cheers! Great transaction with Trex, everything arrived today and looks amazing!
Old March 30th, 2019, 10:25 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Great trades with @Sir Heroscape , @Bl1ndsn1per , and @BodaciousBlood . Thanks guys.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 30th, 2019, 10:40 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Also. Ive sold or traded 36 twig guys. If there is still an interest I will print more. Ill probably make a couple dozen more here soon.

Old April 10th, 2019, 01:19 AM
"like" happy

4/9/19 TREX'S Sales and Trades: Heroscape Themed Dice B

Now that the ARV Contest is done, the winner has chosen their prize, the rest of the bowls are now available for purchase or trade. Updated in the OP

Old January 20th, 2020, 02:47 PM
"like" happy

TREX'S Sales and Trades

Revised

Last edited by TREX; January 21st, 2020 at 11:27 AM.
Old January 20th, 2020, 04:03 PM
"like" happy

TREX'S Sales and Trades

Revised

Last edited by TREX; January 21st, 2020 at 11:26 AM.
Old January 20th, 2020, 10:52 PM
"like" happy

TREX'S Sales and Trades

Revised.

Last edited by TREX; January 21st, 2020 at 11:24 AM.
Old January 25th, 2020, 11:29 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: TREX'S Sales and Trades

Trex, thank you for the sale! Great service and prompt delivery. I put it on the board last night and went 1-1 with it. Highly recommend buying from Trex!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old January 25th, 2020, 01:43 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Trex, thank you for the sale! Great service and prompt delivery. I put it on the board last night and went 1-1 with it. Highly recommend buying from Trex!
Thanks.

Old February 3rd, 2020, 05:47 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just recieved my order. Everything was well packaged, promptly shipped, and I was kept up to date throughout. Thank you so much man! Very excited to get these on the board!
Old February 3rd, 2020, 06:07 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
Just recieved my order. Everything was well packaged, promptly shipped, and I was kept up to date throughout. Thank you so much man! Very excited to get these on the board!
Thanks.

Old February 3rd, 2020, 07:48 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks like you are all out of things to trade.

Actually I just noticed I wasn't on your list of references so I wanted to Publicly endorse Trex as a worthy seller/trade partner. I've received a lot of stuff from him and it all arrives quickly and intact. Plus he makes really cool stuff.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades