Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old May 31st, 2007, 04:45 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
What unit (or units) has always worked well for you??

Hey HeroScapers,

Just a fun little topic here (that I hope hasn't already been posted but which probably has knowing my luck, LOL).

What unit or units have always worked well for you? That's the question.

Right now I'm almost too new to have an answer for this but I'll start things off by praising the Ninjas of the Northern Wind and Sgt. Drake, as being both very effective for me so far.

Now it's your turn, folks...
Old May 31st, 2007, 04:55 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Basically Vydar:

Krav
Microcorp
Braxas

None of those units have every failed me in any way. I actually avoid drafting them because they seem dull to me. Even more than Q9 personally.
Old May 31st, 2007, 05:15 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Ne-Gok-Sa. Works like a charm.

Oh, and the Romans. My favorite army of all time. The Romans, along with Marcus, have virtually never lost a fight when it counted. Most of my losses come from me expiramenting - I only remember losing with my main army once, perhaps twice. I'm thinking of integrating the Einar Imperium right now...
Old May 31st, 2007, 05:16 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
The only units that have *never* failed me are:

Raelin
Venoc Warlord

Raelin because really...how can she fail? If people target the units she is protecting, she stays around to protect them even longer. If people target her, the real damage dealers stick around longer. Win - win.

Venoc Warlord is just a tough guy, and he looks awesome. He's always good for endgame mop up, and usually ends up getting the superior position in this situation due to his amazing movement and the slither ability. Oh, and the Mittens of Doom help too.

Other units have either not seen enough play or have failed me. Minions are pretty close to never failing. I wish I could say ninjas, but I've played too many games where they seem to jump straight toward the bullets instead of away from them.
Old May 31st, 2007, 05:24 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
4th Mass Miracle Workers
Old May 31st, 2007, 05:26 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Rats

~Aldin, Willard

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 31st, 2007, 05:28 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Orcs. They'll eat your lunch.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 31st, 2007, 05:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Orcs. They'll eat your lunch.
Oh noes, my Tuna Samich!
Old May 31st, 2007, 05:42 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Minions
Venoc Warlord
Anubian Wolves
Omnicron Snipers

They are always stellar and kill more then their share. I've never seen any of them perform poorly.
Old May 31st, 2007, 05:50 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Krav Maga! These bad boys (and bad girl) almost defeated 2 whole armies before falling (it was a 3 player free for all). They are the main figures that never fail me.

Old May 31st, 2007, 06:37 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Death Walkers Rule

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old May 31st, 2007, 06:39 PM

Dictatorbilbo is surprisingly tart
The Izumi! I almost always have INSANE luck with these guys- 1 single-handedly destroyed the Krav and Thorgrim, to be unfortunately shot down by Guilty...

MR. GRUBBY'S
GRAND ADVENTURE

~ ONLY IN THE ~
KAUNAN KEEP

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles