Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old March 19th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Grand Moff Tarkin

Looks like they all have an extra [URL] tag in front.
Old March 19th, 2014, 12:48 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Links in the synergies have been fixed.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 6th, 2014, 02:33 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

The PNG versions of the cards have been posted.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old June 27th, 2014, 12:30 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Synergy list needs to be updated to say:

IMPERIAL DEPLOYMENT : All figures who follow the Galactic Empire
All figures who follow the Galactic Empire may benefit from Grand Moff Tarkin's IMPERIAL DEPLOYMENT special power. Current figures that follow the Galactic Empire include: AT-ST, Darth Vader, Death Star Troopers, E-Web Trooper, General Veer's, Imperial Officer, Probe Droid, Snowtroopers, and Stormtroopers.
Old June 27th, 2014, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
The Synergy list needs to be updated to say:

IMPERIAL DEPLOYMENT : All figures who follow the Galactic Empire
All figures who follow the Galactic Empire may benefit from Grand Moff Tarkin's IMPERIAL DEPLOYMENT special power. Current figures that follow the Galactic Empire include: AT-ST, Darth Vader, Death Star Troopers, E-Web Trooper, General Veer's, Imperial Officer, Probe Droid, Snowtroopers, and Stormtroopers.
Copied and pasted.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old June 29th, 2014, 03:39 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

If Grand Moff Tarkin is destroyed does your opponent still get to use the bonus from 'You Overestimate Their Chances'?
Old June 29th, 2014, 03:46 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I would think not, since when Tarkin is destroyed his card is no longer in play.
Old December 15th, 2014, 11:53 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yeah, I can imagine how crazy Imperial Deployment could get in a really high point game. Even in a low-point one, if you have a sizable enough force you could be moving ~20 units at the start of the round, which is crazy.
I don't know how I missed this on the card, time to pull him out next game and give him a go. Moving all your Imperial units is pretty sweet.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 4th, 2015, 09:08 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Need to add link to Darth Vader (ESB).
Old May 4th, 2015, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Need to add link to Darth Vader (ESB).
Done.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old May 10th, 2015, 11:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looking forward to adding some more units for him to lead when we get to Endor.
Old May 11th, 2015, 12:07 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Looking forward to adding some more units for him to lead when we get to Endor.
I would love to use him in an all Imperial Officer/trooper type of build, maybe when we get some more Imperial hero type units. (love vader, but there's no room for anyone else point wise.) Possibly admiral ozzel and whatever else you guys have cooked up in the inner sanctum.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape