Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 2nd, 2010, 09:25 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Maryland tourny April 3rd. RELOCATED!!!

We have been relocated. See below for details. A post will be put up to explain.

THE DATE WILL NOT CHANGE, JUST THE PLACE!!

Greetings folks, its tourny time here in the old line state.

Date: April 3rd. 2010 Saturday.

Time: 1:00 pm. (Sign in 12:30)

Place: Belair Public Library
100 East Pennsylvania Ave
Belair, Md. 21014

http://www.hcplonline.info/locations/branches/belair/

Format: 400 points, general specific, army may contain no more than 3 common squads. 24 start zone spaces, no Marvel.

Maps: TBD
Wicked Wall (Bengi) (Can also be found in Playgrounds of Valhalla) by Tom
Marpesia's Glory (Gamebear) by Einar's puppy
Tempered Flares (Gamebear) by Mad Wookie
TS Island (Lonewolf) by Clancampbell
Frostbite (Mad Wookiee) by Mad Wookie
Spring Thaw (Tom)
High Point 2 (Tom) by Daddyscaper
Flash Fire (BOV) by Clancampbell
Frozen Carvern (Tom) by Tom

8 Maps for now. If you can bring a map or 2 just choose from the list. If we get more folks registered I'll add maps, right now 8 maps = 16 players. Also if there's a map you really want to see let me know. Also, if you've played one of these and feel its unbalanced, let me know.

Players:
1. Clancampbell
2. Xanth
3. Tom
4. Mad Wookiee
5. Son of Mad Wookiee
6. Einar's puppy
7. Daddyscaper
8. Daddyscaper Jr.
9. Striknine
10. Striknine's GF
11. Technomagus
12. Kalislord
13. Shaugville
14. Drewcula
15. Zak
16. Ian
17. Copperpot

Possibles:
Jackall
Civil War Dude
Vydar is the man
Hivekeeper
Awesome Sujoah
Nightswipe
Sensei of Samurai

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

Last edited by clancampbell; April 2nd, 2010 at 03:07 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2010, 09:34 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Maryland tourny April 3rd.

Count me in! As usual, I will bring some maps.

EDIT: Here are the links to the maps being used in the tournament as well as a picture of each.

Wicked Wall (Bengi) (Can also be found in Playgrounds of Valhalla)

Marpesia's Glory (Gamebear)

Tempered Flares (Gamebear)

TS Island (Lonewolf)

Frostbite (Mad Wookiee)

Spring Thaw (Tom)

High Point 2 (Tom)

Flash Fire (BOV)

The Frozen Cavern (Tom)

Last edited by tom; March 6th, 2010 at 11:46 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 11:17 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
Awesome! I've selected maps and have included your High Point 2 and Spring Thaw. Of course, you don't have to bring those if you don't want.

Old March 3rd, 2010, 11:39 AM

Jakall is surprisingly tart

Put Civil War Dude and I down as possibles. We won't know until closer to the time if baseball will interfere or not. Its been a long time since we've made it to a tournament (or played) so I hope we can make this one.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 09:30 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm hoping to make this one.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 11:19 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Maybe yes, maybe no for myself & the little guy. Other things will have to fall into place to make it possible...

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 3rd, 2010, 11:51 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Sign me up! My son will also be attending. I can bring a map or two - put me down for whatever anyone else isn't bringing.
Old March 4th, 2010, 08:15 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Playgrounds!
Old March 4th, 2010, 05:22 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

I will try and make this one and see if Peteparkerh is interested.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old March 4th, 2010, 05:41 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

I'm glad there's so much excitment for this event all ready. Here's hoping to see lots of you guys!

Old March 4th, 2010, 11:09 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
Awesome! I've selected maps and have included your High Point 2 and Spring Thaw. Of course, you don't have to bring those if you don't want.
Thanks for including some of my maps in the map pool! Would it be possible for me to swap out Spring Thaw for The Frozen Cavern? I am really excited about The Frozen Cavern's nomination for the BoV and I would really like to get some feedback on it. Let me know if that is okay.

Also, if anyone wants to see the pictures and links for the maps that Clancampbell has chosen check out the second post in this thread.

Old March 5th, 2010, 08:24 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

The frozen Cavern will be added to the list. I'll also leave spring thaw on the list for now. If we don't get enough players for all the maps, I'll axe it then.
I'll go ahead and jot you down for Frozen Cavern. Let me know what other one you'd like to bring.

Also, for everyone, I don't own the castle set. Currently there are 2 maps that use castle peices. I'm hoping that others can bring those maps, or at least someone could bring the castle peices required. Thanks guys.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events