Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old September 28th, 2010, 08:42 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

[quote=Jandarforever;1217191]
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever View Post
Just got done watching 1000 Ways to Die off of Spike TV. I've got to say I'm surprised that things get so graphic on that show. I know they warn people, but I kind of thought that stuff of that caliber was limited to horror movies.

That being said, I have to admit that that show is (very) morbidly hilarious. Many of those deaths are just so bizarre, that you can't help but chuckle. And of course, the way that they title the deaths is pretty funny.
It's on right now here. My favorite one to mock is the Cow heart guy (ewwwwwwwe...) or the red haired dude that craved milk because his sick uncle tormented him while wearing a cow suit.

I have little faith in humanity's future.
Nah, my favorite was the one with the two stupid stoner kids that went strolling around in SoCal, looking for something to smoke. Who knew that poison oak causes your lungs to fill with fluid when smoked? Ahh...Darwinism in action (well, sorta!).

Last edited by nate the dawg; September 28th, 2010 at 08:44 PM. Reason: messed up the quote...again
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:47 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm watching the Office. Best show ever.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old September 28th, 2010, 09:03 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
Try watching the original. Same great, dry humor, but with all those quirky 'Britishisms'. Oh, and if your into Britcoms, check out The Inbetweeners. It follows a quartet of misfit teens, and is often as embarrassing to watch as a Ben Stiller flick!
Old September 28th, 2010, 09:40 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
Try watching the original. Same great, dry humor, but with all those quirky 'Britishisms'. Oh, and if your into Britcoms, check out The Inbetweeners. It follows a quartet of misfit teens, and is often as embarrassing to watch as a Ben Stiller flick!
I have watched the original several times. I don't speak very fluent British, so I have trouble catching everything. Its not bad at all, I'm just more into the American one.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old September 28th, 2010, 10:00 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

King of Queens for me. I love that show.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old September 28th, 2010, 10:12 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
King of Queens for me. I love that show.
ditto
Old September 29th, 2010, 07:37 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Oh, and if your into Britcoms...
Check out Extras if you haven't already. It's by the Gervais/Merchant team as well.

Old September 29th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

New episode of Mythbusters!!
Hurricane windows and fun with heads and liquid nitro...

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old September 30th, 2010, 12:14 AM

Just got done watching the season finale of Tosh.0; hilarious. The one clip in which the grease-monkey gets catapulted by a hidden airbag is worth watching in slo-mo!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old September 30th, 2010, 12:29 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Was watching Survivor and during the tribal council CBS died (at least in my house). Now I have to watch it on demand tomorrow to see what happened... and no I do not want to know.

-insert signature here-
Old November 2nd, 2010, 07:58 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

After watching The Walking Dead on Halloween night I watched the "Dead Set" series last night. Good times to be a Zombie fan.

Old November 2nd, 2010, 08:45 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The most recent show I watched was The Walking Dead. Huge fan, I'll be following this one closesly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV