Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 4th, 2018, 04:16 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
I haven't read the whole thread (good Lord what have we done) but uh

I was going to suggest since me and Mr Nobody seem to quite enjoy bouncing our less "practical" ideas around (ie, designs that don't necessarily have designated minis, or are less strictly comic based), why don't I just make a thread for them seperately, like I did for my DC Rebirth designs?

Then we could throw out our ideas, you guys could check in if you wanted to to give feedback, and the core focus could stay on the figure ideas with minis and more robust justification for inclusion
For the record, I don't think you should have the feeling of "what have we done" you and MrNobody have not done anything to be concerned or worried about.

As to your suggestion, I personally do not have an issue with that and think it's a perfectly acceptable direction. If the other Heroes agree I say go for it. If not there is nothing keeping you from starting a thread just outside C3G to discuss C3G "compatible" designs. YK did that for GI Joe long ago. Fully intending them to work with C3G.

Thanks to both of you for approaching this like adults.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 4th, 2018, 04:17 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
What crossover clout does Dr. Who have? It seems he was let in because some of the heroes are Dr. Who fans.
Not familiar with the franchise, but Ronin had said this:
Quote:
some crossover history with at least the Marvel U by way of Death's Head, and craploads of comics: ComicVine puts the Doctor at 2000+ appearances - for perspective, that's comparable to Norman Osborn.
So I'd imagine that helped.

Funny that you say it's because some of the Heroes are Who fans, which certainly is a statement to help sell a narrative that the Heroes only allow things they like. However, looking at the actual comments made in sanctum, most didn't have a personal interest in Dr. Who or weren't familiar with it, but voted yea simply because of the vast comic history, theme and setting that didn't feel out of place, and the incredible enthusiasm shown in the public for it.
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
What crossover clout does Dr. Who have? It seems he was let in because some of the heroes are Dr. Who fans.

Which of the voting heroes do you believe are Dr. Who fans?
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G HR Department: the Dumping Ground

Nice finds. Definitely more to be gained by making specific campaigns for specific inclusions than stomping one’s feet about the inevitable imperfection of the process at large. But so long as folks put their complaints in the appropriate, non-disruptive threads, I’m happy to leave them to their inefficiencies.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 4th, 2018, 04:18 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

I was going to suggest since me and Mr Nobody seem to quite enjoy bouncing our less "practical" ideas around (ie, designs that don't necessarily have designated minis, or are less strictly comic based), why don't I just make a thread for them seperately, like I did for my DC Rebirth designs?

Then we could throw out our ideas, you guys could check in if you wanted to to give feedback, and the core focus could stay on the figure ideas with minis and more robust justification for inclusion
For the record, I don't think you should have the feeling of "what have we done" you and MrNobody have not done anything to be concerned or worried about.

As to your suggestion, I personally do not have an issue with that and think it's a perfectly acceptable direction. If the other Heroes agree I say go for it. If not there is nothing keeping you from starting a thread just outside C3G to discuss C3G "compatible" designs. YK did that for TO Joe long age. Fully intending them to work with C3G.

TO Joe? Is that that series about soldiers made by famous toy company Gsbro, also responsible for Renformers?

But seriously, ty for the consideration

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old November 4th, 2018, 04:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

As to your suggestion, I personally do not have an issue with that and think it's a perfectly acceptable direction. If the other Heroes agree I say go for it. If not there is nothing keeping you from starting a thread just outside C3G to discuss C3G "compatible" designs. YK did that for TO Joe long age. Fully intending them to work with C3G.

TO Joe? Is that that series about soldiers made by famous toy company Gsbro, also responsible for Renformers?

But seriously, ty for the consideration
Kindle has a horrible spell check.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 4th, 2018, 04:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I edited his post for him already.
Old November 4th, 2018, 04:20 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:

Based on existing and former heroes, I know Tornado and IAmBatman are, and I think Ronin is, at least.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 4th, 2018, 04:22 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

I'm sorry I couldn't resist

Old November 4th, 2018, 04:24 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm sorry I couldn't resist
No offense taken. I actually chuckled and found it humorous.

Old November 4th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Based on existing and former heroes, I know Tornado and IAmBatman are, and I think Ronin is, at least.
Tornado and I aren’t Heroes and have no more vote than you (and say considerably less) about what’s allowed. Most I did was formally request a vote on Doctor Who for Mr. Nobody’s sake.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 4th, 2018, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Tornado and I aren’t Heroes and have no more vote than you (and say considerably less) about what’s allowed. Most I did was formally request a vote on Doctor Who for Mr. Nobody’s sake.

Wait so if you ain't Heroes what uh
Are you

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy