Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old September 13th, 2010, 01:56 PM

dhunton is surprisingly tart
HeroScape Spreadsheet with D&D HS Figs Needed

I have a Heroscape Spreadsheet (has multiple internal spreadsheets: Creatures, Special Powers, One Page Summary, Glyphs, Hasbro FAQ, Wave Identification) which I've been using to track my figures.

Does anyone know if this has been updated to include the D&D HS starter, and waves D1 & D2? And if so, where I can find it? I'm feeling a little silly, as I'm sure this is somewhere, but I just can't find it, and didn't write down who created it. I just know I got it from this site... somewhere... about 6-10 months ago.
Old September 13th, 2010, 02:06 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: HeroScape Spreadsheet with D&D HS Figs Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhunton View Post
I have a Heroscape Spreadsheet (has multiple internal spreadsheets: Creatures, Special Powers, One Page Summary, Glyphs, Hasbro FAQ, Wave Identification) which I've been using to track my figures.

Does anyone know if this has been updated to include the D&D HS starter, and waves D1 & D2? And if so, where I can find it? I'm feeling a little silly, as I'm sure this is somewhere, but I just can't find it, and didn't write down who created it. I just know I got it from this site... somewhere... about 6-10 months ago.
http://heroscape.glasq.com/
Old September 13th, 2010, 04:35 PM

dhunton is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:

Nope, not finding it there...
Old September 13th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:

Nope, not finding it there...
You are probably thinking of Bixby's Hextreme HeroScape Spreadsheet, which he has stated he is no longer updating. Gary's site has every bit of info you are looking for, just copy his tables and paste them in to Excel.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software