Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old July 10th, 2018, 10:00 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Pete Made A Game. Seal Team Flix

Well, you may have wondered what I've been up to...since Superfly Circus is kind of on its last legs as far as content production, and Miniature Market Review Corner closed up shop. Well, Wizkids picked up one of my game designs and now it's in stores as of tomorrow: SEAL Team Flix.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/...seal-team-flix

It's a dexterity game where you flick discs to shoot modern military weapons against terrorists, who shoot back by die roll. It's fully co-op with AI movement and cover-seeking behavior for the bad guys. It even has destructible terrain and 3D walls to bounce your discs off of for ricochets!

It has a 17 mission campaign, which branches, so if you lose a mission, you end up going to a different mission than had you won. Really cool stuff, but I'm biased.

There's no reviews yet but Wizkids has apparently sent out a mess of copies for review. There's a bunch of previews online, the best probably being the one Zev from Wizkids did with Dice Tower:

14:40 is when it begins.

Take a look!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 10th, 2018, 10:58 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Pete Made A Game. Seal Team Flix

Grats SuperFly!

That is really an awesome accomplishment.
Old July 10th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Congrats, Pete! That's fantastic!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 11th, 2018, 01:36 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Wow that looks great! It would be a unique add to my collection!
Old July 16th, 2018, 09:07 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Absolutely looking forward to getting this!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old July 16th, 2018, 10:37 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Amazon was out of stock when I looked, saying it “usually ships in 1-3 months”

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games