Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old June 29th, 2007, 03:11 PM

0rbital has disabled reputation
No Runequest? That's a free 3D mmorpg
Old June 29th, 2007, 03:34 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yea, I didn't put Runequest in because I know we had a pretty big thread in here somewhere dedicated to that game alone.
Old June 29th, 2007, 06:48 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Ok Agent, I'm officially addicted to that game. I've been playing it all day.
Now that you're hooked, I need to mention the payment plan.
Old June 30th, 2007, 01:04 AM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Sorry, try this.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/59593.

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old June 30th, 2007, 09:45 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
I love this game, N, more than any free game I've played.

See what you think!
Old June 30th, 2007, 04:04 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Bow Adventure.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/348602

Awesome game!

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old June 30th, 2007, 05:28 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx
Hard game man.
Old July 1st, 2007, 12:44 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
This will test your gray matter...

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/games/bloxorz
Old July 1st, 2007, 03:56 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
space hulk

http://sourceforge.net/projects/hulk

if it show a missin dll download this http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/pop.php?msvbvm60 and paste it in the file.

there some mod too,.

great game,
Old July 1st, 2007, 11:16 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I played the hell out of Space Hulk. That is a really cool game.

And that Bloxorz is a blast.

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite threads.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old July 1st, 2007, 11:27 AM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
Falling sand.

The best sand box (no pun intended) game I have ever played, especially the downloadable version.

Oh and I would like to give props to whoever posted N, great game!

6 x 9 = 42

Old July 1st, 2007, 08:22 PM
C3G Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickman1444
Oh and I would like to give props to whoever posted N, great game!
That's OK. Just sharing the love

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games