Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 18th, 2007, 02:45 PM

moorific is surprisingly tart
Morsbane overpowered?

Does anyone else believe Morsbane is just too powerful? Just the other day after 3 games Morsbane killed 5 units, Q9, Saylind, Nilfheim, Mimring, and an Airborne Elite and negated 3, Krug, Charos, and Grimnak. I know it seems he would get picked off to easily, but 6 life gives him too much time to do serious damage while only being worth 100 points. Anyone agree?
Old March 18th, 2007, 03:28 PM
has been BANNED

Stealth Dodge is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
You nkow he only kills them if he rolls a 20 right? Sounds like just freak luck to roll that many 20s
Old March 18th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
He weakness is defense - only two dice. He falls fast to range.
Old March 18th, 2007, 03:48 PM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
He ok, depending on the army you go up against. He only negates unique cards and as the previous poster mentions only kills on a D20, which isn't the best odds. Generally I find that if I waste turn markers on him, my army will get overrun, unless I get lucky with him and fast.
Old March 18th, 2007, 04:15 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Every time I use Morsbane, he performs like a champ. He's totally hit or miss but the 6 lives really help. In my experience, people tend to ignore him, just like they ignore Guilty and they pay the price. I wiped out Concan, Crixus and negated the Ninjas last time I used him. Then again, there has been games where I haven't done squat to anybody.
Old March 18th, 2007, 06:41 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rehlers
He ok, depending on the army you go up against. He only negates unique cards and as the previous poster mentions only kills on a D20, which isn't the best odds. Generally I find that if I waste turn markers on him, my army will get overrun, unless I get lucky with him and fast.
Ditto.
Old March 18th, 2007, 07:03 PM

Reign is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Last time I used Morsbane he survived the game without a scratch, but I never got his special to work.
Old March 18th, 2007, 07:03 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wow, I have never seen success with Morsbane, he is always annoying with the 6 life but he doesn't usually do anything. He rarely even negates people in my games. Perhaps he hasn't been drafted enough or perhaps we are not using effectively.

What seems to be the winning strategy with using him?
Old March 18th, 2007, 11:09 PM

manger has disabled reputation
for a few extra points i take sudema, better odds especially to kill squad figs
Old March 19th, 2007, 03:37 AM

Sargent_Drake_8 has disabled reputation
Re: Morsbane overpowered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moorific
...Just the other day after 3 games Morsbane ...negated 3, Krug, Charos, and Grimnak.
Ouch! After reading that, I cringed at the thought of both Krug and Chompie without the specials. That would suck so much!

Sarge is Torch...
aboard STARSHIP GAMMA...
Old March 19th, 2007, 03:42 AM
has been BANNED

Stealth Dodge is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I like Morsbane, negating Q9's Queglix, Braxas's acid, or Raelin's defense is great, although i also love taking Sudema and just auto killing them
Old March 19th, 2007, 03:45 AM

Sargent_Drake_8 has disabled reputation
Q9 and braxus are kinda the same in that respect-They're great with those powers, but still good even without them.

Sarge is Torch...
aboard STARSHIP GAMMA...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units