Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old May 1st, 2022, 07:04 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Season 47 - Bring 2: Dungeon Run

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Got the win over Vegie's Dad yesterday...and you can watch it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYAWpwISBpU
Spoiler alert
Old May 2nd, 2022, 01:20 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
2 Fast 2 Furious

Round 2 is on Wyrmwalk.

The ryguy266 (1-0) v. cleon (1-0) armies are:
Stinger? I Hardly Know Her
* Heracles, Marro Stingersx4
There Are Two Wolves Inside of You. Seek Medical Attention
* Marcu Esenwein, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
The Gladiators
* Crixus, Isamu, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx2
The Not Gladiators
* Grimnak, Kuthnak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blade Grutsx2, Heavy Gruts
cleon chooses to pick their army first or second. ryguy266 chooses who places first.

The shiftrex (1-0) v. dachshund (1-0) armies are:
Classic Chasers
* Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Ogre Warhulk
Classic Moltenclaw
* Guilty McCreech, Moltenclaw, Greenscale Warriorsx4
Back again, but angrier
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Sir Gilbert, Sir Hawthorne, Knights of Westonx3
Beauties and the Beasts
* Cxurg'gyath, Mind Flayer Mastermind, Warriors of Ashrax4
dachshund chooses to pick their army first or second. shiftrex chooses who places first.

The sir heroscape (1-0) v. megasilver (1-0) armies are:
That stare could kill
* Marcu Esenwein, Sudema, Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx4
That poison could kill
* Estivara, Fyorlag Spidersx4, Wyvernx2
Dread the Day
* Guilty McCreech, Kira Jax, Pel the Hill Giant, Dreadgul Raidersx4
Death March Rhapsody
* Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Ogre Pulverizer
sir heroscape chooses to pick their army first or second. megasilver chooses who places first.

The dysole (1-0) v. vegietarian18 (1-0) armies are:
Welcome to Applebees! Would You Like Apples or Bees?
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sujoah, Amberhive Protectorsx3, Drow Chainfighter
Looks Like You're Going To The Shadow Realm Jimbo
* Mika Connour, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Otonashi, Greenscale Warriorsx3
TSA Screening
* Bol, Crixus, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Shiori, Capuan Gladiators, Tagawa Samurai Archersx2
Talonted
dysole chooses to pick their army first or second. vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (1-0) v. kevindola (1-0) armies are:
Isamu is Valiant at Heart
* Alastair MacDirk, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Isamu, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, 4th Massachusetts Linex2, Knights of Weston (drop 1)
Raelin found new friends
* Marcu Esenwein, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx2, Axegrinders of Burning Forge
2 Dwarves in a Horse Costume
* Darrak Ambershard, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Swaysil, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex3
2 Gruts and Marro in a Horse costume
* Grimnak, Hrognak [unmounted], Me-Burq-Sa, Heavy Grutsx3
chris perkins chooses to pick their army first or second. kevindola chooses who places first.

The bodaciousblood (0-1) v. quozl (0-1) armies are:

* Kira Jax, Motley Max, Cathar Spearmenx2, M-43 Resistance Fightersx2 (drop 1)

* B-11 Resistance Corps, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Finn the Viking Champion, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Westonx2
Cut one down, Two more grow back
* Deathreaversx2, Fen Hydrax3
Burnin' For You
* Braxas, Marro Warriors, Greenscale Warriorsx3
bodaciousblood chooses to pick their army first or second. quozl chooses who places first.

The superfrog (0-1) v. grey waves (0-1) armies are:
Alastair would make this one better
* Charos, 4th Massachusetts Linex3
Alastair would not make this one better
* Heracles, Microcorp Troopersx3
Allied Forces of Valhalla
* Isamu, Major J15, Marcus Decimus Gallus, 10th Regiment of Footx3
Frenzy!
* Arkmer, Bol, Haduc, Aubrien Archersx4
grey waves chooses to pick their army first or second. superfrog chooses who places first.

The evantage (0-1) v. earthling (0-1) armies are:
Wolves
* Arktos, Bol, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
Lizards
* Otonashi, Zelrig, Greenscale Warriorsx4
Mika-chu I Choose You!
* Isamu, Mika Connour, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Greenscale Warriorsx3
Gorillinator 2: Judgment Day
* Agent Skahen, Nakita Agents, Otonashi, Gorillinatorsx2
evantage chooses to pick their army first or second. earthling chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (0-1) v. knightoflight (0-1) armies are:
soldier squad
* Heirloom, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Theracus, 10th Regiment of Foot, Roman Legionnairesx2
orc organization
* Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Arrow Grutsx2, Death Chasers of Theskx2, Swog Riderx4 (drop 3)
One of these things is not like the others
* Boreos, Kaemon Awa, Talingul, Iron Golem
Three dwarves short
* Darrak Ambershard, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Tarn Viking Warriors, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex3 (drop 3)
knightoflight chooses to pick their army first or second. vegie dad chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The captain stupendous (0-1) v. dok (0-1) armies are:
Hops
* Executioner 616, Major J15, Blastatronsx2, Hoplitronx3
Scotch
* Alastair MacDirk, Finn the Viking Champion, Isamu, MacDirk Warriorsx3
Pack it up
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
I said rAELIN not rYGARN
* Darrak Ambershard, Rygarn, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Black Wyrmlingx2, Red Wyrmlingx2, White Wyrmling
captain stupendous chooses to pick their army first or second. dok chooses who places first.

~Dysole, launching us to the next round

Last edited by Dysole; May 4th, 2022 at 12:43 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2022, 10:28 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: OHS Season 47 - Bring 2: Dungeon Run - Round 2 Until 5/9

Wow, the Marro Warriors had some crazy good rolls to take out the Hydras. Good game, BodaciousBlood!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 2nd, 2022, 10:56 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 2 Fast 2 Furious

Quote:
Isamu is Valiant at Heart
* Alastair MacDirk, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Isamu, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, 4th Massachusetts Linex2, Knights of Weston (drop 1)
Raelin found new friends
* Marcu Esenwein, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx2, Axegrinders of Burning Forge

2 Dwarves in a Horse Costume
* Darrak Ambershard, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Swaysil, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex3

chris perkins chooses to pick their army first or second. kevindola chooses who places first.
Playing tomorrow @ 1 pm EST / Noon Central
Old May 3rd, 2022, 12:21 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
The sir heroscape (1-0) v. megasilver (1-0) armies are:
That stare could kill
* Marcu Esenwein, Sudema, Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx4
That poison could kill

Dread the Day
* Guilty McCreech, Kira Jax, Pel the Hill Giant, Dreadgul Raidersx4
Death March Rhapsody
* Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Ogre Pulverizer

sir heroscape chooses to pick their army first or second. megasilver chooses who places first.
Wednesday @9:30CST

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 3rd, 2022, 01:51 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

vegie and I playing tonight at roughly 6 Pacific/8 Central. I have spiders. He has scales.

~Dysole, who had a very strong suspicion this was gonna be the matchup when she saw our armies
Old May 3rd, 2022, 10:04 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Got the win over ryguy. He had bad attack (38.39%), especially in the early game, but he definitely had the luck when it came to the D20. I think he won every initiative (I did manage to tie him three times but lost the tie breaks lol). I was really hoping Heracles did more, he missed both throws on Crixus into lava and I think just rolled a 2/6 which was blocked. He soaked up a good number of attacks though. The endgame was 6 Stingers vs. Spartacus and Isamu (both still in the start zone and my guys were still pretty close to mine). The Stingers killed the full life Spartacus after some positioning games and only allowing Spartacus to get one attack, which the Stinger actually blocked. Then, Isamu came in and wouldn't die. He vanished 12 consecutive times and also got a treasure glyph (heroic rune, which made him terrifying) before finally rolling a 7 into a 2 attack roll when he wasn't on shadow. He managed to take down 3 Stingers and stress me the hell out haha.

Good game man.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 10:21 PM

Quick Game

Shadow Wyvern Venomous Stung Othkurik to kill him after tanking a bunch of attacks with 1 life left. That is the only sentence you need to know about the game.

~Dysole, happy to get another game in with the spiders
Old May 4th, 2022, 12:36 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Raelin found new friends

Round 1
All positioning in this round (Heavies take Holdir)

Round 2 (CP init)
Methodical placement this round. 10th take Ivor and use that range boost to ping a Heavy causing a retreat out of the boosted range for the heavies. Just a lot going on positional wise. I send one heavy to threaten Ivor so CP jumps off the glyph and starts retreating off lava. I manage to kill a Regiment, but lose 2 more Heavies when I start setting up my charge. I do charge the dino with 4 Heavy support units on turn 3 killing a Regiment

(2 dead Regiment, 3 dead Heavies)

Round 3

Units exchange casualties with CP concentrating on thinning out the Heavies while I try to mow through the Regiment with chomps and attack boosts. A zero attack OM3 on axegrinders really helped me assert a nice momentum advantage with the heavies.

I manage to kill 5 Regiment (leaving 1) and put 3 wounds on Raelin, while losing only 2 Heavies. Grimnak did take 2 wounds (LEA + lava wound)

Round 4
-I win a big initiative and kill Raelin and one of the 4 axegrinders
-Forgehammer comes up big though, hitting a Heavy with Commander's Strike and hitting Grimnak for 2 big wounds (1 life left). An axegrinder takes down anothe Heavy (5 left)
-I come up empty, trying to chomp Mogrim and Heavy attacks
-Mogrim and an axegrinder kill 2 Heavies (3 left), but a 5v4 and 4v5 can't do the last wound on Grimnak (oof). wild
-Grimnak chomps and kills axegrinders (1 left).
-Grimnak survives 2 more attacks from Forge + axe.......but lava takes care of the last life on the big dino

Round 5
Mogrimm takes 5 wounds (4 from MBS), while he kills a heavy (2 left). MBS takes a lava wound

Round 6
Forge is killed as is the last 10th Regiment

Round 7
Marcu kills a Heavy (1 left) and hits MBS for a 2nd would (MBS then dies to lava). Marcu takes 5 wounds

Matchup: Marcu (1 life), 1 axegrinder vs. Hrognak (2 life), 1 Heavy

Round 8
Huge initiative win my way and Hrognak kills the 1 life Marcu before he can get a 5v3 on the last heavy.

The game ends in round 9 with a few tense exchanges the axegrinder who makes it in for an attack on the last Heavy loaded with order markers, but I get the block and finally bring down the last dwarf.

I won with a 2 life Hrognak and 1 Heavy.

gg CP.
Old May 5th, 2022, 10:37 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Mega and I starting now.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 7th, 2022, 12:42 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Vegie dad and I just finished this morning. I had constructs, he had dwarves. I led Kaemon into the north side of the map while Vegie dad brought over Darrak towards the north treasure glyph and moved dwarves from both halves of the start zone in an attempt to pincer attack my constructs. Kaemon landed a nice 2 wounds on darrak with a normal attack, and Darrak grabbed the ring of protection. Kaemon killed Darrak with quick release leaving the Ring of protection where it was originally. Throughout the first round, dwarves had mobilized towards the south so for round 2 I planned a turn 1 Kaemon and then turn 2 Talingul in order to respond to the approaching dwarves. Vegie dad won initiative and had Mogrimm grab the Brooch of shielding, then continued slow rolling dwarves. My turn 2 I made a bit of a mistake here, I used Boreos to reposition Talingul in order to block/attack with the Iron Golem, however, I did not realize he would be on low ground with a dwarf. Boreos killed a dwarf with a 4/4 but Iron Golem failed a 6v5 with 1/6. Vegie dad then dealt 1 wound to the golem with his dwarves. Turn 3 I re-positioned Kaemon to block one entrance to my start zone and killed a dwarf. Next round, Vegie dad wins via combat leader, 14-14 and killed Iron Golem with the dwarves. Next I kill quick release Mogrimm and deal 3 wounds and Vegie dad deals 1 wound each to Boeros and Talingul. (Some point that round Kaemon grabbed the ring of protection, but I can not remember quite when that was.) Next round we tie with a 9-6 due to combat leader and Vegie dad wins the tie breaker. He takes height on Kaemon with Mogrimm and deals a wound. At this point, Kaemon is surrounded with 3 dwarves on low ground and Mogrimm with height, so I use Boreos to grab Kaemon and vortex him up to be adjacent to Mogrimm. Boreos also picks up a very lucky 1/5 kill on a dwarf. From here it was a lot of positioning, I continued to use Boreos to pick off dwarves one at a time while Vegie dad slowly chipped away at both Talingul and Boreos. By rounds end, Boreos and Talingul both had 2 lives left, while Kaemon had 3, and Vegie dad had 5 dwarves, 1 tarn and 4/6 Mogrimm. Boreos is in danger of taking 3 attacks this turn so I choose to take a big risk, I place OM 1 on Boreos and hope to win initiative. After losing 3 initiative in a row I roll a 20 and take the first move, I grab Talingul with Boreos and fly onto the 2 4 height lava on the top right side of the map and pick up another lucky 1/5 kill on a dwarf. Vegie dad moves in to attack Boreos and gets 1 wound on Talingul with a dwarf as well as a second wound on Kameon. My next turn Kaemon kills a dwarf. Turn 2 Vegie dad finally takes out Boreos with an attack from Mogrimm. My turn 3 I have Kaemon kill another dwarf. Vegie dad elects to take out Talingul and put Mogrimm on lava next to Talingul, Talingul blocks the attack but dies to the dwarf. Both Mogrimm and the dwarf survive lava damage and we move onto the next round. It is a 2/4 Kaemon v 2 dwarves, a 4/6 Mogrimm and 1 tarn. Vegie dad wins initiative and engages Kaemon with a dwarf, he whiffs his attack and Kaemon does his 1 and only counter strike wound of the game. I respond by retreating to height with Kameon and taking out the last dwarf with quick release, that takes out his turn 2 so I take a long range attack of 4v2 on Mogrimm dealing 1 more wound. Mogrimm moves to the center and Kaemon charges in to finish Mogrimm with a quick release. The Tarn tried to berserk his way to victory, but Kaemon was to strong and won the game with one more special attack.
GG Vegie dad that was a crazy game!
Old May 7th, 2022, 05:11 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfLight View Post
Vegie dad and I just finished this morning. I had constructs, he had dwarves.

I led Kaemon into the north side of the map while Vegie dad brought over Darrak towards the north treasure glyph and moved dwarves from both halves of the start zone in an attempt to pincer attack my constructs. Kaemon landed a nice 2 wounds on darrak with a normal attack, and Darrak grabbed the ring of protection. Kaemon killed Darrak with quick release leaving the Ring of protection where it was originally.

Throughout the first round, dwarves had mobilized towards the south so for round 2 I planned a turn 1 Kaemon and then turn 2 Talingul in order to respond to the approaching dwarves. Vegie dad won initiative and had Mogrimm grab the Brooch of shielding, then continued slow rolling dwarves. My turn 2 I made a bit of a mistake here, I used Boreos to reposition Talingul in order to block/attack with the Iron Golem, however, I did not realize he would be on low ground with a dwarf. Boreos killed a dwarf with a 4/4 but Iron Golem failed a 6v5 with 1/6. Vegie dad then dealt 1 wound to the golem with his dwarves. Turn 3 I re-positioned Kaemon to block one entrance to my start zone and killed a dwarf.

Next round, Vegie dad wins via combat leader, 14-14 and killed Iron Golem with the dwarves. Next I kill quick release Mogrimm and deal 3 wounds and Vegie dad deals 1 wound each to Boeros and Talingul. (Some point that round Kaemon grabbed the ring of protection, but I can not remember quite when that was.)

Next round we tie with a 9-6 due to combat leader and Vegie dad wins the tie breaker. He takes height on Kaemon with Mogrimm and deals a wound. At this point, Kaemon is surrounded with 3 dwarves on low ground and Mogrimm with height, so I use Boreos to grab Kaemon and vortex him up to be adjacent to Mogrimm. Boreos also picks up a very lucky 1/5 kill on a dwarf. From here it was a lot of positioning, I continued to use Boreos to pick off dwarves one at a time while Vegie dad slowly chipped away at both Talingul and Boreos. By rounds end, Boreos and Talingul both had 2 lives left, while Kaemon had 3, and Vegie dad had 5 dwarves, 1 tarn and 4/6 Mogrimm.

Boreos is in danger of taking 3 attacks this turn so I choose to take a big risk, I place OM 1 on Boreos and hope to win initiative. After losing 3 initiative in a row I roll a 20 and take the first move, I grab Talingul with Boreos and fly onto the 2 4 height lava on the top right side of the map and pick up another lucky 1/5 kill on a dwarf. Vegie dad moves in to attack Boreos and gets 1 wound on Talingul with a dwarf as well as a second wound on Kameon. My next turn Kaemon kills a dwarf. Turn 2 Vegie dad finally takes out Boreos with an attack from Mogrimm. My turn 3 I have Kaemon kill another dwarf. Vegie dad elects to take out Talingul and put Mogrimm on lava next to Talingul, Talingul blocks the attack but dies to the dwarf. Both Mogrimm and the dwarf survive lava damage and we move onto the next round.

It is a 2/4 Kaemon v 2 dwarves, a 4/6 Mogrimm and 1 tarn. Vegie dad wins initiative and engages Kaemon with a dwarf, he whiffs his attack and Kaemon does his 1 and only counter strike wound of the game. I respond by retreating to height with Kameon and taking out the last dwarf with quick release, that takes out his turn 2 so I take a long range attack of 4v2 on Mogrimm dealing 1 more wound. Mogrimm moves to the center and Kaemon charges in to finish Mogrimm with a quick release. The Tarn tried to berserk his way to victory, but Kaemon was to strong and won the game with one more special attack.

GG Vegie dad that was a crazy game!
This write-up was really fun to read (great mix of narrative and facts!), but let me suggest some paragraph breaks (I threw in some examples above; breaks between rounds is a pretty clean and simple way to organize it). It'll just make your reports much more readable.

Sounds like a fun game! I feel for Vegie's dad; Kaemon can be brutal for melee in the end game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events