Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Notices

Old June 8th, 2020, 11:41 AM

HeroscapeMaster is surprisingly tart
Thumbs up AOTP Custom Expansion Project!

Hello Heroscapers,
Since the release of the D&D Guilds of Ravnica miniatures, I have been working diligently to add more hero figures and squads to expand the AOTP multiverse. With help from a friend in graphics design, I have been able to have Heroscape bases printed up by color. Brown/mulitcolor Planeswalkers and figures, red, blue, green, white, black, and purple for grey.
Ral Zarek, Vraska and, Dormi Rade are the three new Planeswalkers that came in the D&D Guilds of Ravnica set, along with a slew of other hero and squad figures multicolored, and some mono colored. Wasn't to hard to cross them over using MTG cards to give them stats and their abilities took me some time to cross over such as Populate, and Convoke to name a few.
Also, a board game called Hero's of Dominaria came out with a few new figures you can customize such as I did. Two new Planeswalkers! Karn, and Teferi. Jhoria is a hero creature not a Planeswalker but, with some tooling I was able to adapt her abilities for AOTP, Heroscape play. This board game also came with a new Chandra figure but since the original AOTP came out with Chandara, it's strictly up to you if you want to have to different versions of Chandra like they did with Jace in the original AOTP expansions.
I plan or giving these custom AOTP miniatures a lot of playtest time and tweak their abilities as needed before I have my friend help me make some Planeswalker and creature cards that look official! I'm also working on adding some new spell cards that are specific to each Planeswalker like the original AOTP Planeswalkers have, and using duplicates of other originals and, maybe a few new customs to keep things fresh.
If anyone is interested in what I'm doing here, please reach out and perhaps we can share some ideas, and keep AOTP alive and well. Also, I've heard Theros, the new release from D&D in July is possibly in the MTG multiverse too so, if they release a line of miniatures....BOOM!!! More custom expansions! Keep your eyes open guys and gals. Still plenty to do for AOTP at the moment!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender