Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 9th, 2022, 01:08 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Massive AT-43 Sale - LOTS of C3V!!

Hey all,
Posted this on the FB group and lots of you have already taken me up on it. I found a HUGE deal on AT-43 and Confrontation figures. More than I could ever use or afford. They're at ridiculously low prices for what the current market is today and I wanted to share the love. We're doing a bulk order from this store in Europe and I think by the time it's all said and done we'll have bought out most of their stock. Shoot me a facebook message (Knox Brown in the Heroscape FB Group) & I'll let you know what's still available. Or send me an email knoxbrown.e4@gmail.com

But here are some of the deals
Microcorp Troopers $25
Havech $16
Vulcanmech $75, or another Red Blok Kolossus set (super similar) as low as $55
Gorillitroopers $14.50

& a bunch more.
Old April 11th, 2022, 05:47 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Massive AT-43 Sale - LOTS of C3V!!

Update: there's only 2 squads of Microcorp left! Get in on this before it's over!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales